CHAPTER 03

Warning! : Suicide, and physical abuse are on this chapter, if your not comfortable to read it just skip and proceed to next chapter.

MURIEL P. O. V

"Saan ka galing?"

I hear a voice coming from the living room when I glanced on that direction I saw a figure sitting one of the couch. I was about to go upstairs when suddenly someone caught my attention. Madilim ang bandang iyon it is because the light is off. Hindi mo talaga makikita kapag hindi ka sanay sa dilim.

It's already 11 p.m I'm sure I check the time before coming in. So what the fuck is he even doing here? Ano ang ginagawa niya dito? Is he suppose to be in his house now?

"What are you doing here van?" I ask my best friend. Parang kanina pa siya naka upo sa pwesto niya, as if his waiting to someone.

''I'm the one who is asking you first lady'' saad niya sabay turo sa couch na nasa harapan niya. Gestured me to sit right in front of him. I sigh before stepping towards him.

"Again I ask you. And this time don't tried to answer me with question.. where were you the whole time?" Van ask while looking at me straight on the eye.

''Steve house.'' I'm tired already to answer his question. All I want is to go upstairs and lay on my bed mattress. I'm so exhausted because of the things I done earlier.

"Are you okay now?" he ask. but now in a soft voice with a hint of concern. He's always like that he maybe look strict. But his always has a soft spot for me. And that put a small smile on me but I'm making sure he couldn't see it. As if I let him.

"Yes.." I answered a bet sleepy. Mukhang napansin niya iyon dahil nagtanong siya.

"Tired?"

''Hmm..'' I only let out a small moan to answer his question. I was fighting my self not to close my eyes because of the sleepiness.

''You should go upstairs to get some sleep. Carlo told me bukas na kayo papasok. And you should not sleep late dahil nag a-adjust kapalang sa panahon rito.'' pangaral pa niya tumango lang ako saka siya tinalikuran para pumunta sa itaas para matulog. It may seem rude pero sanay na naman siya sa akin. So I'm sure its just nothing for him.

I opened the door of my room and switch the light on. Saka ako dumiritso papuntang banyo. I could feel the dry sweat of my body, dahil sa pinaggagawa ko kanina. I maybe tired physically but mentally? I doubt that.

Nang makapasok na ako sa banyo, saka ko pinuno ng tubig ang bathtub. I use the hot water to give me relaxation while taking a bath, I also put a little amount of body wash. I even light the candles near the tub to put refreshing feelings. And turn off the light. It gives me an aesthetic  feeling because of the dim light coming from the candle's lightening.

Saka ko tinanggal isa-isa ang suot kong damit. When I'm done taking off my clothes. And completely naked. Pagkatapos ay I went on the tub.

My body fall into the hot water and the bubble's began to float around me, and touching my skin delicately.

I could feel my body muscle relax when it touch the water.

And I think of tomorrow will be the start of are mission. Just like what van said earlier. Bukas na kami papasok. Just like Mr. Lopez daughter we will also taking the business for course.