doing his hair

OK THIS IS KINDA DOUBLE ONE?? MASON AND MIGUEL?? should i do one with brady and tristan tho 😜

MASON

he was sitting in front of Myles at one of the worst possible moments, his hair was wet and fell in straight stiff strands down his neck.

"can i do your hair?" Myles whispered, setting her forehead against his shoulder, feeling him nod and noise a 'mhm' made her smile and grab the nearest things she needed.

it was soothing, really. Myles' fingertips glided carefully across his scalp, almost making him fall asleep three different times.

"stay awake, love." she whispered, continuing to carefully move his hair into the style.

it was two simple french braids, one that a girl would have normally.

"you look amazing, Mason." Myles giggled.

MASON DOING MYLES'

she laid with her head buried into his chest, nearly asleep.

she was however showing discomfort with her once short now a little to long for her liking, hair poking against her neck.

as if on queue, "my hair is fucking annoying, what if i went bald?" she joked, sitting up and walking towards the bathroom.

obviously Mason followed, wanting to be with her a lot more than normal.

"you wanna do my hair?" she suggested, holding everything out to him.

they were the same height, so she didn't have to do much maneuvering to be on his level.

"can i really? you sure, Myles?" he spoke, unsure of the situation. she nodded nonetheless and gave him everything before slightly crouching.

he smiled brightly, carefully brushing through her black hair and pulling it into two short pigtails, ones she often wore herself.

"you're a professional, Mason." she mumbled, turning around and hugging him, feeling tired again.

he laughed and the two walked back into her room.

soon enough, she fell asleep with her head buried once again in his chest. he soon followed, with a small smile on his own face.

MIGUEL

he and Milo were watching a movie - the same one that they'd watched so many times before. his hair somewhat tickled Milos face as his head was covered by her neck.

"sit up, darling." she sighed, pushing him up while she herself sat up. his fault for having such long curly hair, she loved it though.

"what is it?" he sighed, pulling himself to sit up fully.

"your hair, it's in my face and i dislike it. so, i'm doing your hair." she explained, getting up and grabbing her brush and some hair ties.

she sat behind him this time, allowing his full attention to be on the tv.

she was very gentle, seeing as he was extremely tired and needed to be calmed down, she worked carefully.

his hair ended in a braids into a small low bun, Milo kissing the top of his head and pulling him back into their previous position. the two fell asleep quietly and quickly, Milos mom walking in to turn off lights and the tv, as well as cover the two in a blanket.

MIGUEL DOING MILOS

she sat in front of him at a small get to gather type of thing.

everyone that was there was basically the entire cast of The Black Phone. including Myles, Arlo and Rivers, Finn, and Viktor.

Milo felt Miguel's hands carefully move parts of her hair, he was trying to style it.

she wasn't repulsed at the idea since she'd been teaching him how to do different hairstyles really well.

his favorite - and one he seemed to be the best at - was a half up half down style, y'know the one where it's two small braids joining into a loose ponytail.

when he finished doing it he jokingly flipped her hair with a smile, hearing her laugh made him smile even more.

from mars
i got this thought at 3am btw