old music means best music

MYLES AND MASON ( cuz i haven't written these two in a little while ykwim )

MASON KNEW THAT Myles liked music, in fact - she loved it. she always said "it says what you need to, but instead of you having to talk - it does for you." or maybe "music says what i cannot".

so it's often he'd get a song that reminded her of him, or songs she loved a lot more than most people would in the most odd times of the day. not that he minded, of course. he loved it actually.

 he loved it actually

songs she sent

head over heels / broken tears for fears
crazy little thing called love queen
girls on film duran duran
thriller michael jackson
california dreamin' the mamas & the papas
people are strange the doors

HE ALWAYS ENJOYED the old songs she sent, rather it was heavy or a love song - he'd still listen to it.

a lot of people knew about their relationship since he was pretty open with it and didn't mind if people talked about it.

Myles was the prettiest girl he'd ever seen in his eyes. they hung out a lot and did a lot of things together, it was perfect for them.

when school started, they often actually studied together. she was pretty smart, she was in three advanced classes, so studying with her was actually really good.

not that she spoiled anything or gave him any answers actually.

mason 🫶

myles
HEYHYEHYEYYY

i have another song now

wake me up before you go-go by wham!

anDDDD

psycho killer by talking heads

yesyes

mason
a two for one deal??? omg

this is a record yes

myles
LMFAOOO i'll have more later

i'm in a very musictastical mood rn so

idk

mason
musictastical????

new word in the myles dictionary

myles
i'm just so smart right lolzies

mason
yeah baby you are

myles
yes 😜

MAYBE MSUIC IS WHAT helped Myles understand certain things, like emotions or so. but, alas, not every single song can explain her emotions.

like love. no song could ever explain how much she loved Mason.

from mars
guys it's the FIRST one shot i wrote omg let's go