Chalo ek break lete hain

Chapter 2
It was Sunday morning, everyone was relaxing at home. He was happy that Khushi was there & was behaving normally. Though She didn't speak with him, she brought his coffee & was at least smiling with others. It was like a balm on his bruised & battered heart. Arnav thought he would talk to his wife & short out their issue but Khushi had other plans. When Arnav was away she did some homework & found out who was the real culprit for the DNA reports. But she decided not to inform Arnav & let him taste his own medicine. She was too angry at her husband's behavior & family's ignorance.

Instead of handling the matter in private, she decided to teach her husband & family a lesson. After breakfast Whole family was seated in the living room & gossiping.

Naniji I wanted to confess something. Khushi spoke politely.

Now the whole family's attention was on her. She looked towards Arnav & then Sheetal & then her eyes rested on Nanji.

Nanji actually nowadays I was feeling a little insecure. Since Sheetal & Aarav came to RM, the whole day, one or another family member commented on how Aarav resembles Arnav Ji. On top of that Sheetal is his ex-girlfriend. I am not doubting Arnavji about our current relationship but I am insecure that if Aarav is really Arnavji & Sheetal's child then what will happen? Where I stand in all this. What will happen to our relationship? So I did what I thought was correct. Arnavji is already aware of it.

Arnav was beyond shock. He never thought that Khushi would accept it in front of the whole family but why did she deny him bluntly? When Khushi kept her point of view he started to think accordingly. Now he was understanding the whole thing and why Khushi took that step. He never thought that his family's actions are making Khushi more insecure.

What did you do Khushi Bitiya? Nanji asked with a worried voice.

Nanji, I got a DNA test done.

what, But why bitiya?

Naniji, you all forced me to do this. You all made me think like that. the whole day you all sing the same song. Aarav's anger is like Arnavji. He is daibetic like Arnavji. His eating habits, His hobbies are like Arnavji. You tell me how I should feel. How should I react? Should I be happy that he is a true copy of him? Can you believe that someone resembles so much? I was pondering about One more thing, He is staying for the last seven years with his mother but he did not pick a single habit from his mother. Then how come he is a true copy of Arnav ji?

Leave it, Let's come to the main points. If it is true then we can't leave a child without the father.

Khushi, come to our room right now. We will talk there.

Khushi was still seated on the sofa. Arnav was frustrated with his family, at himself & at his wife so when Khushi didn't move it angered Arnav.

He spoke with a clenched jaw- Khushi I said, come to our room.

Khushi spoke with a determined voice- Arnav Ji I am your wife, not your servant that you will order me & I will follow. By the way, we have not been on speaking terms for the last 7 days so a few minutes won't harm anything. So let me complete what I want to say. Then we can talk as much as you want.

The Whole family gasped at Khushi's comment & Arnav was not sure anymore how to react. Khushi was behaving totally differently & it was scaring him. Till now he was angry but now he was scared, very scared.

Still, he hid his fear & spoke- I am not going to be part of this all.

Are you scared? Khushi asked with boldness.