"Hi, Dad." Enrique greeted his dad when they got in. He's still holding his moms hand.

Celestine on the other hand, she's not moving.

"Mommmyyyyy!!" Her 17 year old daughter hugged her.

Celestine hugged back.

She can see from her peripheral view that Bong is staring at her.

"Why are you awake pa? It's 1 na o." Celestine said and left their hug.

"Waiting for you, Momma. I need to tell you some chikas from school and..." She said and look at her Dad and Kuya.

Enrique and Bong also looked at her.

"Basta, Mommy. You know na." She added and giggled.

Celestine smiled at her daughter.

"Ah, Mommy. Kuya's sleeping na, nasa room ko. Since wala ka kaya andon siya. We're waiting for you. Kaso nga lang, nakatulog na siya kakahintay. Hehe" Francine said and her mom caressed her hair.

"To my office." Seryosong sabi ni Bong na ikinagulat ng mag-iina niya.

"Mommy, sleep ka sa room ko po ah. Tatlo tayo ni Kuya Carl." Francine Celestine said and Celestine nodded.

Agad na umakyat si Francine sa kaniyang kwarto. Hindi ito nag paalam sa kaniyang ama.

"Francine." Pag tawag ni Celestine.

Nilingon siya nito at sinabing, "Po?"

Celestine tilted her head at Bong's direction.

Francine knows what her moms talking about, so she obliged.

She went down again and kissed her dad on his cheeks and said,"Goodmornight, Dad." and she went to her room.

Enrique did the same and hugged her Mom tight.

He whispered, "Ma, my room is always open for you. Don't sleep sa room ni Little Tine. Sa room ko nalang, let's have some midnight snacks. Hihihi"

It made Celestine chuckle.

Her children are sweet. So sweet. Like her. Nung bata pa yung mga anak nila, laging na kay Bong. But when they grew up, lagi na silang naka dikit Tine.

They withdrew from their hug, Enrique look at his Mom for the last time.

He said, "I love you,Momma." and went to his room.

Bong on the other hand, he got jealous. When the twins turned 10, they got really close to Tine and the boys doesn't have any time to bond with their Dad.

But, don't worry. They're fine na, they bond with their Dad.

Bong walked towards his office and Celestine followed him.

When Bong got in, he sat on his swivel chair.

Tine closed the door and Bong spoke.

"Where were you? Why are you not answering my calls? Do you have any idea kung gaano ako ka-worried sayo? I called the Resto and they said na 7 ka pa umalis! And anong oras na. It's 1 am!" Bong said as he looks at his wife's eyes.