Chapter3 - Curios boyfriend

3rd POV:Kwazii was in shock, but also confused why peso was on the floor crying his eyes out, tho kwazii wanted to help and also have a little talk with peso, so that he will be able to get the answers he needs. Oh wow kwazii is being a curius boyfriend 😳 .

 Oh wow kwazii is being a curius boyfriend 😳

Kwazii POV: " Peso..? " I'll have to carry him to bed he looks tired and weak..  ( EOP )

3rd POV: kwazi crouch down to peso's level of Height and wrapped his arms around the tired medic and with no hesitation he carried him to bed and laid him down. SORRY I CAN'T SHOW THe PIC! The creator said that you will go crazy SOOO sorry 'bout that.. Kwazii begin to sit on the bed and looked at the medic he looked weak and pitiful there are still tears forming his eyes the fall must've been painful, too painful but let's see what happens next!

Peso POV: who's on my bed..? I can't see too blurry.. " w-who's there? " gosh my throat is so itchy... ow he's so orange? KWAZII?! " Kwazii..? ngh.." (EOP)

3rd POV: peso looked at kwazii and kwazii did the same " Are you ok? I heard a bang in your room and why were you awake at this time?" asked the very curious cat "  I woke up at this time and I'm the kind of person that can't sleep again if I wake...

3rd POV: peso looked at kwazii and kwazii did the same " Are you ok? I heard a bang in your room and why were you awake at this time?" asked the very curious cat "  I woke up at this time and I'm the kind of person that can't sleep again if I wake up " peso answered 

Kwazii stood and ask peso " he would you like to eat something right now well you can't sleep right now anyways.. " even if peso was tired he couldn't sleep so he slowly nodded " but I can't walk my body is too tired! " peso said Kwazii didn't know what to do 

                                                                              ...

kwazi came up with an idea and ran to the kitchen he got some fish biscuits and kelp cakes then he quietly ran to peso's pod 

( I'm too tired to write more since I'm tired and no I'm the creator not narrator ;-; )