pancakes in the morning-matt

(lame title ik ignore it💀)

y/n pov:
today i wanted to vlog my whole day today for youtube. i have my own yt channel that i made bc matt convinced me. i walk to the kitchen make an aesthetically pleasing breakfast literally just for my own good. i head to the room and set the camera down on a table. that's facing matt on the couch sleeping. i was over to him and shake him a lil. "good morning matty" i say kissing his cheek. he groans and flips over. "good morninggg" i say stroking his hair back. "what time is is" he said rubbing his eyes. "um well, it's 12 pm" i say. "oh shit" he mumbles, getting more comfortable on the couch. "u hungry for breakfast" i asked rubbing his shoulder. he nods his head yes. "ok i'll go make u some and then wake u back up ok?" i say getting up and heading out the door with my camera. "ok guys now i need to make more breakfast, and we all know he loves pancakes, so i'll  make him some" i say.

i start making the mix and wait for the stove to heat up. the camera was still recording. i figure id cut the part out of me waiting. until i felt two arms snake around my stomach and a head rest on my shoulder. "good morning" i say smiling. "good morning" he mumbled hugging me tighter. "ok bc careful with ur hands i'm working near the stove" i say kissing his hand. i moved closer to the stove,  him following right behind me. "ur purring chocolate chips too?!" he said surprised yet happy. "ofc it's ur favorite" i say flipping the pancake. "i love u" he says kissing my cheek, then resting his head on my shoulder again. "i love u" i say. "how'd u sleep" he asked. "pretty good, u?" i say finishing the last pancake flip. "good, just tired" he said. "well after this we can stay in bed and watch a show" i say putting butter on the pancakes now. "aren't u vlogging" he said looking at the camera. "how did yo-" "i saw the camera babe" he interrupts. "it's ok, i can continue tmr"

after he eats the pancakes and goes to brush his teeth and in general get for the ready for the "day", he came over and snuggled into me. "u ok" i asked rubbing his back as he hugged me like a sloth. "mhm" he said. "u didn't get sleep, did u" i say frowning a little. "yeah, i didn't get much sleep"he said guilty. "it's ok matty, get all the rest u need" i say scratching his back. in just like 5 minutes u hear soft snores and it was matt sleeping.