𝟱

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

You huffed as you stared back at your reflection. Puffing out your cheeks you once again ran your fingers across the snake themed choker. Gripping it you felt around for anyway to detach it, but like your other attempts, you failed.

How did Fai expect you to take the bandages around your neck off if you couldn't even take off your choker? It was like it was bound to you!

You scowled at the thought of it being something like those trap-crowns used on Wukong and Redboy in Journey To The West. It was logical, you were stuck in a tv show dimension that was based off the actual text.

   Pushing away from the sink you rubbed your face with a sigh. Never mind that for now, the bandages were clean and that's really what you had been worrying about. You'd get it all off eventually, but at least you wouldn't be getting an infection while your bandages were stuck.

   Pulling lightly at your hair you briefly considered dying part of it. Puffing your cheeks out you hummed for a moment before reasoning you'd think it over later.

Fixing your hair you left the bathroom and headed towards the couch. Flopping down on it you moved to be upside down. Struggling to reach towards the coffee table you stuck your tongue out in concentration until you were able to grab the remote.

Letting out a quiet "yes!" in success you turned the TV on before settling back and ignoring the feeling of all the blood rushing to your head.

   Getting comfortable you flicked through a few channels before settling on a random cartoon. You couldn't help but laugh at the amount of advertisements or programs that had something to do with the Monkey King. Yeah it was hinted in the show there was a lot of things in this world that were based off him or had him as a mascot, but it was one thing hearing it and another seeing it.

   Head starting to hurt from the blood rush you grumbled and shifted to be laying across the couch instead. Fai and Shu hadn't shown up or talked to you at all today. It threw you a little off guard when you first realized since Fai usually appeared in your apartment at least once a day and Shu was usually there to relax with you. You didn't panic though since the moment any concern started to rise it was washed away by a feeling of calm and comfort. Fai's way of assuring you everything was fine even if neither of them were there.

   The television's screen glitched and the sound began to cut out. Brows furrowing you sat up fully and went to reach for the remote. The screen changed and the sound was fuzzy but it started to come back.

   Immediately your eyes widened slightly as a familiar scene played out. Redson appeared on screen and began monologuing to the camera. You subconsciously tuned them out as your gaze flickered across the screen a few times.

   Although you had already seen people, including those from the cast, in their non-lego forms; it didn't make it any less gobsmacking to see main characters in detail. Redson's ears were long and well bull-like, congrats to those artists who added that detail! Turns out they were right. His hair was constantly flickering like an open flame, which was to be expected. You weren't that surprised to see so many scars on her hands as the demon waved their arms around to be expressive.

   Eventually you snapped out of your analysis when the demon laughed manically and the screen changed back to the random cartoon you had been watching.