Prolgue

The red headed spy slowly crept into the drab apartment, with pizza boxes on the floor and half-finished beer bottles littered the coffee table and couch. The beige walls had weird stains and the whole place smelled like garbage.

The spy winced as the floor squeaked under her step "Oh shit" she murmured under her breath hoping no one heard her "Hello Natasha" said a voice that came out from behind her. Natasha turns around "Angela, thanks for letting me in."

Angela fakes a smile as she moves her hair away from her face "More like you let yourself in." Natasha grimaces, knowing that breaking was probably not the best way to start the next topic.

Angela sat down on the couch and picked up one of the beers at the table, she takes a quick sip then instantly winced at the staleness of the drink "So why are you here?"

Nat sits next to her and takes her hand "Look Angel, I need to ask you for a favor?" Angela snorted "Last time you asked me that we ended up fighting a guy at a Denny's" Natasha glared at Angela "You said you wouldn't mention that ever again. Anyway, this time we won't be fighting anyone."

Angela pretends shock "Oh wow Nat, then this must be really serious." Natasha lets a little laugh slip then quickly schools her face "It's about Tony" Angela frowns "Is he okay?"

Natasha places a hand on Angela's. "He's hurt, Ang. We have tried everything, before you say no you should know that this is our final attempt." Angela completely misses the last part of the sentence.

"What's wrong with him?" Nat sighs "Ultron" Angela stares into Natasha's eyes confused "That can't.... That can't be, I was at the party after you guys won. He was fine, he danced, and I hung out with him and Pepper." Natasha squeezed Angela's hand getting her to stop babbling, then quickly pulled it away.

"One of Ultron's clones had inserted something into his suit during the fight, which ended up spreading into his heart. We found him after the party seizing, he was cold as ice. We rushed to Helen Cho, you meet her a few years ago" Angela cut her off "Oh yeah we fucked, that night."

Natasha glared at her "Sorry sorry not the right time" Angela quickly apologizes, Natasha sigh's and rubs her head "No... it's fine, I know that you use your very bad humor to cope. I also think that you get what I mean" Angela nods, willing herself not to shed a tear for Tony. Natasha grabs her hand; shocking Angela as Natasha only could stand pda for a little bit of time. "Will you help us?" Angela nods still staring down at their intertwined hands, Natasha smiles "Okay I'll meet you downstairs."

Natasha walks towards the door dodging beer bottles as she does so, Angela gets off the couch and walks into her room. The green wallpaper falling off the wall, a mattress on the floor, and a duffle bag full of clothes and an old six pack of beers. Angela quickly zips up her duffle and makes her way to the door.

Angela brings her duffle the elevator and quickly hits the lobby button before slumping onto the wall. Angela stares at the number going down till she hits the lobby.

4

3

2

L

Angela walks out of the elevator and towards the blackish gray BMW and gets in. Earning a look from Nat when she hears the clinking off glass come from the inside the bag. "Leave me alone, and drive."