Chap.1

NOA'S POV

" ugh I swear if I have to wear this ankle monitor for one for week I'm going to die" *ding* I look at my phone and see a text ' watch your words Bitch I have ways to make it last longer than you could ever imagine  -A' "What the hell"  I look around me and spot a guy with a leather mask staring at me. Everyone was gone for the since I was just putting the tools away I ran to my car and drove away.

MOUSES POV

While I was walking I saw a car drive by fast I got a glimpse of who it was I think it was....Noa? Yeah it was definitely noa but why would she drive so fast.i changed my directions and towards Noas apartment once I got there I indeed did see the car there I walked to the elevator and pushed some buttons. When I got to her floor I found her apartment and knocked, the door opened and her mom answered " hi mouse what brings you here" "I'm uh here to see n-noa" " come in her room's
on the left" I walk to her room and open the door and my wided I saw noa standing there changing she had pyjama pants and a navy bra I close the door and run out of the apartment I walked home and went to my room. I sat on my bed thinking about what happened I felt my body heating up but what made it worse was me having to see her at school the next day.

*Beep beep beep*

Ugh there goes my alarm I turn it off and get ready for school while I'm walking there noa shows up and I try not to look at her but she notices me and runs to me " why did you leave last night" " well in case you forgot I'm the one who saw you half-naked" there was awkward silence until we got to school then the other 3 girls basically ran up to us and started talking. While we were sitting at lunch I was thinking about what happened at Noas apartment " Earth to mouse hellloooo" faran said " y-yeah what happened " everyone's eyes were on me " stop giving me the worrying look nothing is wrong guys I swear" " Ok if you say so " Kelly says.

I was sitting on a bench outside of school when noa came and sat next to me " you should come over this weekend, any day is fine btw" "yeah o-ok" " bye mouse "  I sat their for a while and thought about what happened before leaving and heading home. "Mom I'm home!" I take my shoes off and head to my room and flop down on my bed and letting out a sigh and drifting off to sleep. I wake up it's Saturday I get out of bed , get ready and head to Noas apartment. Once get there I knock but no one answers I knock again, still no answer, I open the door and walk to noas room. I look in her room and see her crying I walk over to her and " Noa what's wrong?" After a while of silence noa speaks up " sh-sha-Shawn h-he broke u-up with m-me" I hug her and lay her on my shoulder. she falls asleep after awhile and I can't move cause if I do she'll wake up and start apologizeing so I move her onto my lap as gently as I can and look at how beautiful she is.

NOAS POV:
I fall "asleep" I didn't really I just wanted to see what she would do soon it got boring and as soon as I was about to call it quits she moves me on her lap I try not to blush but it's kinda hard then I felt a gaze apon me w-was mouse s-staring at me? I could feel my body heating up after awhile I decided to wake up I flutter my eyes open and see mouse sleeping her head against the wall I decided that maybe it wasn't time yet and wrap my arms around her. Just as I was settling down I heard a pounding heart beat I moved a little and it grew faster w-was I d-doing t-that...?. I fell asleep happy and warm I felt happier than when I was with......Shawn