"I don't think we're gonna find this funny!" Effie cut in again, hitting Haymitch's shoulder with her handbag. "If the game makers decided to take it out-"

"On who? On her?" Haymitch says with a straight face, pointing at Katniss. He then pointed to Indi, causing her to back up into Peeta a bit. "On her?" Finally, he pointed the the baker boy. "Or maybe him?"

Effie huffes, but Haymitch isn't done. "I think they already have." He crossed one leg over the other, leaning back into his chair. "Loosen your corset and have a drink. Do us all a favor."

While Effie starts bickering with Haymitch again, Indigo watches as Cinna whispers to Katniss, holding her shoulder and smiling. "I would have given anything to see it."

Sinking back into her seat between Peeta and Honey, Indigo watched as the television screen lit up and began to play the capitol music. The glee expressed face of Caesar Flickerman appeared and he was on a chair in front of a huge projector.

"As you know the Tributes are rated on a scale of one to twelve after a week of training and a presentation of careful evaluation." The cheery man spoke out, voice more serious then before. "And now, the scores."

"From District 1, Marvel. Score of nine." Indigo scowled as the boy's smug picture appeared on the screen. "Glimmer, eight. Satin, also eight."

Peeta looked at the side of his best friend's tensed face and knew she was obviously feeling anxious. So without thinking, he reaches over and grabs her hand, lacing them together. The blonde girl turned to him suddenly, cheeks flushing.

"Cato, score of ten. Clove, score of ten. Blaze, score of seven." Caesar went on, causing Indigo to look back at the screen, but with Peeta still holding her hand.

The districts names and their tributes went one. Plenty of people were getting good scores, but some were quite unlucky and got scores of 2 and 3. When Caesar announced District 11, Indigo straightened up.

"Rue, score of seven ." Katniss' eyes flicker fast. "Thresh, nine. And Marley...six."

Indigo cursed under her breath. "Shit, what did you do Marley? You're better then that." But before she could finish that thought, Caesar spoke again.

"From District 12..." Everyone in the room now sat at the edge of their seats, the atmosphere tense. "Peeta Mellark..." Indigo gripped his hand tightly, bringing it to her chest, closing her eyes and actually praying that he won't get a low score. "Score of...eight."

Indigo immediately sat up and hugged him. Smiling, she looked at him. "You sly bastard!"

"Ooh, Peeta!" "Not bad. Bravo." The others around them cheered, but Peeta only focused on the blonde girl in front if him, grinning from ear to ear.

"Next...Indigo Burns." They snapped their gazes away from one another, looking back at the screen, but Peeta still hung onto her tight like she had just done.

"A score of...10." Breathing out in relief, Indigo smiled as the blonde boy shook her excitedly. He was grinning once again and he looked just so proud of her. Honey rubbed Indi's back with a sweet smile. The others around her congratulated her too.

"And finally...from District 12, Katniss Everdeen." The brunette sat up straighter and put her elbows on her knees, leaning forward. "With score of..eleven."

Katniss fell back on the couch in surprise as Effie jumped up in excitement while the other adults praised her. But for some reason, the Burns girl and the Mellark boy did not exactly jump for joy.

Sure they did for each other, but not for her. They have never given out a score of 11 before, so the two blondes looked at each other, talking with their eyes.