8: Interviews

"ARE you crazy?" The shrilling voice of Effie sounded as the three young district 12 tributes and their designers sat on the couch in front of the television, waiting for the scores from earlier's evaluations to broadcast

"ARE you crazy?" The shrilling voice of Effie sounded as the three young district 12 tributes and their designers sat on the couch in front of the television, waiting for the scores from earlier's evaluations to broadcast. The woman walked into the room, hands on her hips and looking right at Katniss Everdeen.

Indigo and Peeta shared a look of confusion. After Indigo had returned to the suite, the two blondes had shared everything they did and everything that was said to them to each other, Katniss hadn't told them a single thing. Hell, she hadn't muttered a word since after her evaluation.

"I just got mad!" Katniss defend, shrugging her shoulders, amused. Effie did not look amused or impressed. She looked to the two blondes for help, which they shrugged too in response.

Effie groaned before looking back to the brunette girl. "Mad? You realize that your actions reflect badly on all of us, not just you."

"They just want a good show, it's fine." Cinna's soothing voice came in to Katniss's defense. Indigo looked to Honey, who just smiled in response. Even with sending her pleading eyes, Honey just smiled and held up one finger to her lips as if to shush her.

"How about it's just bad manner, Cinna? How about that?" Effie responded smartly, hands on her hips, attitude in check.

Indigo shook her head frantically. "Can anyone tell me what the fuck is going on? What did Katniss do? Are we in trouble?" Peeta nodded, agreeing with her. They were the only ones in the room who didn't have a single clue as to what happened.

But before anyone could answer her questions, Haymitch walked in. He didn't look that drunk, which surprised the Burns girl greatly. He looked all around, his expression stoned. "Well, finally!" Effie huffed, crossing her arms and raising her brows at him. "I hope you noticed, we have a serious situation."

His stoned face quickly shifted to a sly grin towards Katniss, holding up two thumbs up. "Nice shooting sweetheart!" Katniss's lips turned up into a smile at his words.

"Wha-what did they say? What did they do when you shot the apple?" Haymitch giggled with glee. Indigo's eyebrows shot up to mars.

"You shot that apple? They were just removing the arrow when I entered." Katniss looked to her, surprised. "That's some cool fucking shit, Everdeen."

And for the first time ever, Katniss smiled at Indi. She then turned back to Haymitch to answer his question. "Well, they look pretty startled."

"Well yeah!" Haymitch snorted, composing his breath. "What did you say? 'Thanks for...?'"

"...your consideration." The brunette teen finished for him, smiling at his joy in her success.

"Genius! Genius." The mentor laughs, falling onto the armrest next to the couch to get a good seat before the broadcast.