C H A P T E R - 5

Start from the beginning

"Since when are gangsters so nice to normal people?"

"Oh,love,we might be criminals and douchebags to most people,but there are exceptions."

"And I guess I am one of them?"I raised an eyebrow.She laughed at me,then winked and left.I took a deep breath and stared at the ceiling,wondering how in hell did I get here.

AUTHOR'S POV

"What took you so long?"Rindou raised an eyebrow when he saw Ran going up the stairs from the basement they were keeping you into.

"Just wanted to have a chit-chat with the girl..."He said and sat down on the couch.

"Why would you want that?"Kokonoi asked.

"I don't know...Just felt the need to...She is a tough one..."Ran announced.

"Well...She killed your men in like...Seconds...Of course she is a tough one."Rindou stated.

"It seemed to me that she kinda had a temper too."

"She seemed calm to me."Sanzu added and Kokonoi rolled his eyes.

"You never know what goes through her head."

"Yeah but...She like...Lied to my face without even blinking."Ran blinked.

"Maybe she is a pathological liar."Sanzu shrugged but Ran shook his head,a frown on his face.

"What's wrong,brother?"Rindou questioned,a frown also forming on his face after seeing his brother's questioning face.

"I just...She just..."He sighed."I don't know...Dont mind me."His frown deepened as he was once again deep in thought,but the others changed the subject.

"Takeomi just called and he found another dead body in Osaka."Kokonoi informed.

"Another one?"Kakucho asked and earned a nod from the white haired man.

"He was brutally cut and then sewed back up."

"Was he drained out of blood?"Kokonoi nodded in response to Rindou's question.

"No drop of blood in sight.And guess what?"

"Shock me."Sanzu rolled his eyes playfully.

"Inside his stomach,Mochi found a handmade doll."Sanzu raised his eyebrows while Kakucho and Rindou glanced at each other,raising their eyebrows.

"A handmade doll...You mean that handmade doll?"The pink haired man questioned and Kokonoi nodded,sighing.

"Yes.That handmade doll.They skinned his leg off and created a doll.Very creative,I can give them that"

"That only means one thing!"Sanzu spoke loudly and everybody startled at the volume."The Puppet Killer knows about us!"

"Stop screaming."Sasha said coldly as the sound of her high heels hitting the floor became louder and louder.She soon emerged from the basement and as she passed Sanzu,glared at him.The woman then threw herself on the couch and sighed while staring at the ceiling tiredly.

"Where have you been,Sash?"Kakucho asked as he dragged a smoke from his cigarette,blowing it in the air.

"I visited Y/n..."She blurted out.

"Y/n..."Ran repeated softly.

"Yes,Y/n...I like her.She is a tease too."She smiled,her eyes closed."A lovely woman with a beautiful voice...And eyes that are out of this world...And her lips..."

"Shut up,Sasha."Rindou rolled his eyes and she threw a pillow at him.He caught it easily and she groaned,taking her phone out and toning down the discussing between the men.

"Do you think we should kill her?"Sanzu asked while cleaning his katana."It will be easier for everyone."

Ran and Kokonoi looked at him with wide eyes,Sasha looked as if she was about to smack him in the head with her phone at any moment,Kakucho was smoking,unbothered,while Rindou rolled his eyes.

"No one is killing anyone,Sanzu."Mikey said as he left the kitchen with a dorayaki in his hands.

"Aww ok...At least she will die a pretty tortured death."Sanzu trailed off.

"Too bad I want my detah to be epic,Sanzu-san."Your voice startled everybody.And although shocked,Sasha grinned like the Cheshire cat and played with a pen,twirling it around her fingers.
.
.
.
.
.
"Well...This truly got interesting."

(。ŏ﹏ŏ)

(PS:Yes!I know!I finally changed that cringe ass pick me line!Thank me later(¬¬))