runt of the litter

Start from the beginning

"I love you so much." He says in between gasps and kisses. The girl gasped when her leg is pulled to his waist. His hands smooth underneath her dress and stroke her inner thigh as they kissed. She sewn her eyes shut, moaning into him as his fingertips danced along her skin. His bulge was now pressing against her cotton panties and she blushed, releasing a strangled cry as she starts to feel light headed. Her heart was racing and her body felt limp. A wet sensation pressed against him and rather than relishing it, he releases her leg and pulls his body away from her.

When she cried out, Remus felt alerted and stared at Malenia with worry,

"Are you alright? Did I hurt you?"

"What? No, no, you're okay."

"Really? Because if I hurt you, I-"

"Remus, you didn't hurt me." She interrupts, "Don't stop."

He let out a relief sigh before giving her a single kiss. "S-Sorry, you just make me feel a type of way. You're all I ever wanted." 

"Oh, Remus." She felt so lucky just as he did with her. They giggled, pressing their faces closely before taking in another kiss. But then, someone knocks loudly on her door and his eyes widened, his body dropping to the side of the bed to hide. A loud 'thud'  boomed across the room and Malenia rolled her dress back down, looking back the door. 

"Princess, are you alright?" A maiden calls out.

"Y-Yes, it's nothing!" She shrieks, looking down at a fallen Remus. "I-I fell." She lied as Remus pressed a hand over his mouth, as an attempt to conceal any suspicion in the room. 

"Oh..well, Queen Marika is requesting your presence in the dining room. Please come as soon as you can."

"Okay! I will be there!" She exclaimed and said nothing until she heard the sound of footsteps recede. She looked over at Remus.

"Looks like the coast is clear." 

After that, the two rushed to the dining hall where her and Godwyn sat, eating their breakfast in silence until her mother caught eye of her daughter. 

"Malenia, please sit down. Have something to eat." 

"Y-Yes mother." She said meekly before pulling the seat far away from her and Remus followed suit. 

"Oh and Remus." Remus froze and looked at the Queen, who simply stared at him up and down. She arched a brow and he gulped, worried she might question their whereabouts. 

"Your hair is such a mess. Had a rough morning?" 

He looked up at his hair, ruffled and messy, he patted it down with a soft chuckle. 

"Apologies, my lady, but I indeed woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." He attempted to spur a laugh from either of the two but they both stared, judgmentally. "In fact, Malenia and I went on a mission just yesterday so I suppose it's why her and I struggled to get up."