Important message!

Hii my loves!! I can't respond to your guys messages, but if you do comment saying your from TikTok or supporting me Tysm! I love you all so so much! <3
Have a good day my loves<3333
Also, I love love it so much whenever you guys vote and comment on my story ❤️ Especially whenever I see wattpad notifications, saying "When is next chapter" or something like that<3 Tysm! New story is coming out soon 'The summer that changed everything' Young adult romance but still smut for my loves!
Description of story

Lilah and Lilac are twins each 23, 3 minutes apart Lilac is the oldest and they just got out of College and now they have to spend the summer with.. Their neighbors. They used to be friends with them, they call them "Double Trouble" they're names are Aiden, and Caden each are the trouble makers of the school and the girls neighbors, both are on the professional hockey team. Aidens number in hockey is 7 and Cadens is 9, all 4 of them always used to hang out until they moved away for a school year and then came back next year the girls noticed the boys were different so they kept distance from them. Until they all have to spend a whole summer together and realize they aren't that different from each other. Find out what happens in this story called 'The summer that changed everything.'