Bickering with a Princess

Request from frost-queen on Tumblr. Cassian Andor request where they have this comic/ bickering relationship as a married couple. People  question why they are even together but in the end they would die for each other. If you want of course ❤💖

Everyone in the rebels alliance always watched me and Cassian in confusion. Because there was never a time at least once a day that we wouldn't be fighting like a married couple. My sister Leia was the only one who understood that our arguments were done out of love. That I would die for Cassian and he would do the same for me if it came down to it. Stepping inside his ship I searched around for my blaster that was missing from my belt this morning. "Cassian, what did you do with my blaster. I know you took it!" I called out when he stepped into the ship coming back from talking with K2SO about something for the ships lightspeed. "Why do you assume I took it?" He barked back where I stomped up raising myself on my toes so I could be in his face since he is taller than I am.

"Because you always take it to do target practice if you had two blasters on your gun belt!" Cassian crossed his arms over his chest glaring down at me. I do the same waiting for some snotty remark from the man. "Well, aren't you gonna say something Andor?" He doesn't say anything suddenly grabbing me by my wrist. My nose brushes against his and I gasped when he spoke in my ear. "You're so frustrating you know that princess. We fight every week over the smallest things." Rolling my eyes I yanked my arm out of his grasp stomping around him. "So you're gonna just walk away huh?" He hollered back until I spun around on my feet throwing my hands out to my side. "I'm walking away because you make me not trust you because you won't tell me where you hide it!"

Cassian snagged my wrist twirling me back into his chest and before I could make a reply he crashed his lips onto mine. I gasped running my fingers up his chest wrapping my arms around his neck kissing back. "Y/n, you can trust me with your life as I trust you with mine. So don't worry about it. It's in the safest hands I know." Raising a brow to him I gripped his jacket in my hands hearing someone stop outside our ship. Turning my head around I sighed in relief seeing my sister carrying it in her right hand. Her own blaster clipped to her belt that our friend Ben or Obi-wan gave her. "Don't worry sis. I just thought you needed most bullets considering I sent you on a bunch of missions last week." Looking up to my boyfriend I blushed feeling guilty a little. "I'm sorry Cassian." He kisses my forehead smiling. "I don't mind. Sometimes I like bickering with a princess."

Comments really appreciated