(Obi-wan)Acting like Kids

Request from klarex on Tumblr. Hello! Can I request Obi-wan x reader where reader stole Obi's cloak? And later the two of them share kisses and stories while cuddling?

"Y/n, Y/n!" I heard Obi-wan calling through the hallway of his room. I covered my mouth with my hands struggling to hold in a fit of laughter. I can hear his boots hitting against the floor meaning he's getting closer. Wrapping my arms around myself I flop back on the bed in his robe, enjoying the warmth. He had went to train young Anakin who had recently become his padawan. But had forgotten his robe so I decided to steal it since I was on break from training with my master. "Y/n, where are - is that my robe?" Lifting my head up I hold myself up by my elbows seeing him standing there with a disapproval look on his face. "Maybe it is. Maybe it's not. How would you know, Kenobi?" I giggle with a playful smirk.

"I know it's mine, darling. Because it's too big on you Y/n." He stepped up resting his hands on either side of me smiling. His body hovering above me while I'm still laying flat on my back on his bed. My hair is becoming a knotted mess while I have it tied in a braid. Obi-wan and I have started having a secret relationship under the eyes of the council when I became a Padawan under Master Windu. "But I must say I don't mind you wearing my clothes...You're adorable in them." I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck finally kissing him. He responded slowly kissing me back until his hands grabbed my hips flipping me so I'm on top of him. He's laying on the bed now and I gasped causing my hair to fall in front of our faces still grinning. "You sneaky, Master Obi-wan."

He just flashes me a cheeky grin crawling up so we're laying our heads on the pillows. I lay my head on his chest tracing patterns on his chest after removing his robe from my shoulders. Obi-Wan's left hand slowly removed the pin from my hair undoing the braid so my hair falls loose. "Are you stressing or trying to make me go to sleep, Obi-wan?" I asked closing my eyes humming as he ran his fingers through my hair. He chuckled kissing my forehead softly, draping his other arm around my waist. "You don't seem to be complaining with our current position, my love." I shake my head at his teasing, leaning up I pressed my lips to his again. He moved his other hand to cradle my face gently whispering. "I love you, Y/n." I immediately kiss him back muttering in between kisses. "I love you too, Obi-wan."

Comments really appreciated :)