Ch.4: MK's Training {Part 2}

No one's POV
——————

       Mei was walking the three of them to the dojo. The hallway was long, and beautiful. MK was chatting with Mei along while walking. They were far ahead from Wukong and Macaque, so Wukong figured he make conversation.

WUKONG'S POV
————————

           'He's so quiet.' I thought. 'I kinda feel bad for ramming into him like that' I thought, Macaque was looking straight ahead while walking. We weren't to close to eachother, if I looked over I could see his whole body. His whole adorable, black fur covered body. I shook my head a little to get a hold of my thoughts. 'It's not cool of me to sexualize him like this...still' I looked at him up and down with my eyes. 'I wouldn't mind seeing him without his clothes...' "Why are you red?" My thoughts got interrupted by Macaque's voice. "Huh?! O sorry! I'm just- a little hot, yea it's hot in here." I said, nervously smiling. He smirked and rolled his eyes facing forward again.

            'Why do I feel like he's onto me...' I thought nervously. "Ya'know..." I looked at him. "I feel like you ran into me on purpose." "Of course I didn't!" I replied. "I just couldn't slow down." I put my hands in my pockets looking around. "So you weren't just trying to get on top of me~" he teased. "No, I wasn't. Hmp!" I pouted. "Seems that way to me." He nudged me with his shoulder, smirking. "Seems that you want it to be true." I replied nudging and smirking back. He snickered. He pushed me and ran towards the kids. "We'll I never!" I playfully gasp. I heard him giggle and stick his tongue out at me. I smiled, summoning my cloud and racing towards him again. "Hey!-" he said, as I jumped on him. "You wanna tease huh?! Well let's see if you're still ticklish!" I said, tickling him.

          He started hysterically laughing. "Wukong!..hehA STOP! Hhahaaha you need consent for this!!" He laughed. "I'm gonna tickle yo ass 'til you snort!" I snickered. "No! Not that! Hahhaaaha! You know I hate my snort!" He said trying to fight me off. "Ha, I always thought it was cute." I said, as I stopped tickling him. I watched him get his final giggles out, he sighed sitting up. "Wait- you do?" He said realizing what I said. "Well- we should probably catch up with Mei and MK!" I said getting on my feet and rushing to catch up.

     MACAQUE'S POV
——————————-

                 I sat there for a second shocked. I felt my cheeks become warm. "Heh" I looked down smiling. "It almost feels like we're kids again..." I said, but slowly started to frown. 'I still don't trust him...' I thought getting up. 'I'm just trying this out...because I missed him, but it will never be the same. Even if he actually cares about me how can I believe it? He claimed that before, but then betrayed me.' I walked forward to catch up with all three of them.

"Hey is Macaque alright? He's walking pretty slow." Mei looked to Wukong. Wukong turned his head to see Macaque deep in his thoughts. "He looks like he's thinking about something." Wukong answered. "Maybe you should check on him it is the 'friendly' thing to do!" MK said smiling at the Monkie King. Wukong looked back one more time, he ended up locking eyes with Macaque as he looked up. "I think I will." He replied stopping for a second to wait on Macaque.

       I saw Wukong slowing down. I assume he's trying to speak to me. "Heyy, what's got you so down?" He said smiling. I assume trying to cheer me up. "Well...I don't know if I should tell you to be honest." I replied averting my gaze. "Why do you say that?" He frowned. "Because if you betray me again- never mind." I said trying to speed up. I didn't wanna talk about it anymore. I know I seem emotionless, but really if I talk about it more I feel like I might cry.

           "But- Macaque...what's wrong?" Wukong said speeding up to catch up with me. "I don't. Wanna talk about it." I firmly say looking forward. Luckily I caught up to the kids, and we entered the dojo. "Ok let's see how well you two teach together!" Mei said turning everything on. "Ok what're we doing first?" Mk said, looking at Wukong and I. "We'll stretch before anything." I said. "You guys should go change into stretchier clothes." Wukong added catching up. "What are you guys gonna wear?" Mei asked, looking at the two. "My pants are stretchy so I'm just gonna take off my robe." I said. "I can do the same but my pants aren't that stretchy." Wukong nervously laughed.

"You and my dad look like the same size! I'm sure he has some old biker shorts somewhere!" Mei said. She looked over to MK. "And I have an extra pair of leggings and a tank for you!" She smiled. "Ok!" MK responded following her to get the clothing.

I sighed a little and started to unbuckle my robe. My ear twitched, I heard Wukong shifting himself. "It's ok I know you're a pervert. You don't have to turn around." I said. "Hmp! I am not a pervert! I'm just giving you privacy." He said. I roll my eyes and take my robe off. "I'm surprised you didn't go with them since you need different pants." I said. "Oh, I didn't think of it." "It's ok I know you wanted to watch~" I tease, stretching my arms. "No, that's not why! I just didn't think of it." He said turning around. "Because you were to busy thinking of seeing me." I wink. "I'm sick of you." He grunted. I snickered a little seeing I successfully annoyed him.

We heard footsteps coming towards us and it was the kids. "So how do I look?" MK said doing a turnaround. "I say he looks slim thick, but you guys can't say that because you're old." Mei said smirking at them. "You look fine MK." I said folding my arms over my chest, while side eyeing Mei. "Good! Did you find pants for me?" Wukong asked. "Yupe!" Mei tossed Wukong some biker shorts. "Aren't these a little short?" He said looking at them. "Welllll I couldn't find my dad's, so those were my moms. You'll fit into them fine though!" Mei scoffed. I heard Wukong hum, while analyzing the shorts. "If you aren't comfortable wearing them you can wear my pants." I offered.

"No, it's fine, I'll just wear the damn things." He said slightly stomping to the nearest bathroom.

Well me personally...'God I can't wait to see him in those. It's a good thing these pants aren't tight' I thought. "Hehehe" I quietly snickered with an evil grin. "Uhhh should we ask what that's about?" Mk whispered to Mei. "I don't think so." She replied.

         "Ok they aren't as bad as I thought they would be." Wukong said from the bathroom.  We heard the door open and he walked out. He took off his heavy robe to have a gray shirt on and the shorts. I was looking at his face then glanced down- 'what the fuck??'

        'IT GREW!!' I yelled in my thoughts. "Looks ok doesn't it?" He asked. "Yea looks fine to me." Mk said smiling. "Mei saved the day once again." Mei said. The three of them walked over to the mats to stretch. 'But how??' I stood there flustered.

        We got on with the stretches and against my will I was stuck behind Wukong. That's was honestly fun. The kids wanted to get better at smarts in battle. How to get to ones mental weakness, ect ect. 

           "Phew ok maybe we can take a break." MK said. "Yea I'm tired as hell!" Mei said laying on the floor heavily breathing. "We appreciate the lessons though guys! Thanks." Mk smiled. "No problem kid." Wukong ruffled his hair. "Ok let's go change now! Wukong you first!" "AH-" he yelped as I threw him into the bathroom. "You know Macaque you have a pretty nasty mind." Mei said teasingly, still lying on the floor. "Huh?! What're you talking about?" I giggle making it look like she's imagining things. "Nooo you are being a 'straight' up pervert, but it's ok we know you and Monkie king have a complicated relationship." MK joked using air quotes at the word 'straight'.

         I couldn't do anything but blush. I know if MK noticed then I was pretty bad. Or maybe he isn't as innocent as I thought...

Mei decided to come back with everyone to get noodles at Pigsy's. I'm still a little embarrassed, they just had to say something. 'I can't help it! I'm horny as a bitch! I would do anything to be sexually pleased by him at this point!...but I can't rush anything I have to ignore it...the big fat it...' "Macaque!" "HUH?" I said a little to loud. I felt myself blush a little. "What Wukong?" "Are you still thinking about what you were thinking of earlier?" He asked on concern. "No, I'm not." I said. "That's good...um I was wondering if you wanted to help me move out of the room in Pigsy's building?" Wukong asked. "Why I mean I think it's a good place to live." "Yea but I feel like a burden to him. I mean I'm healed so I can leave." He said.

        "Well in that case I can help." I said.  "Thank you, man- I mean Macaque!" He said correcting himself.  "You're welcome, peaches~" I said walking past him.

   WUKONG'S POV
—————————-

         I stopped in my tracks. 'It feels so nice to hear that name again...' I thought, smiling.