Not Very Hung Over

LOGAN POV

"Everyone ready?" I asked once we were all outside. The girls were dressed in nice dresses while Cole and i were in simple skinny/baggy jeans with matching tees, shoes and snapback. They all nodded except for Lily who didn't dare look at me. I made a mental note to sort things out between us before we leave the party.

"Yeah man, and the taxi should be here soon." Cole stated, checking his phone for the time. I nodded and kept an eye out for it. We decided we would take a taxi to and from the party because everyone would be drunck by the end of tonight. Everyone else was going to meet us there.

We waited a while untill a white taxi finally showed up infront of us. I hopped in the front while the others awkwardly squished in the back. Cole looked annoyed but i knew he didn't mind. I told the driver where to and soon we were off in a silence.

I didn't tell you what the party was for! Right..... The Alpha that owns this territory, his son found his mate and the Alpha is passing his title down and also introducing his mate. It's Alpha Charlie and his son Alex. There was going to be a formal party first and then a massive party in the same hall but for the youngsters.

The car stopped and Cole immediatly opened the door and jumped out. I chuckled when he did these huge stretches, acting as though what he went through was tough. I rolled my eyes and paid the driver before hopping out with the girls. I checked i had everything and started walking with the others.

There were already a lot of people here. Close Alphas and others from different territories. I saw my parents car with my uncles and friends. I can tell this is going to be a fun night. I smiled and turned my head to see Hazel, Cole and Bianca talking while Lily was walking silently behind. I slowled down my walking untill i was walking right beside her.

I need to get this over a done with. I can't bare the thought of any of these guys angry or mad with me. I nudged her with my shoulder and she shot her head up to give me a glare. Now the group was well ahead of us so i thought it was safe for us to talk openly.

"Come on Lily, i said i'm sorry." I frowned, pouting a little. She groaned and crossed her arms over her chest before increasing her speed. I groaned as well and jogged a little untill i was walking next to her again. She is so stubborn! "What can i do to make you forgive me?" I asked, deciding it would be better to reason out with her.

She sighed. "Just give me time, alright?" I frowned but nodded and continue to walk next to her. It was an awkward silence but i didn't mind, she let me walk next to her! I looked up when someone cleared their throat and was suprised to see Alpha Charlie and Alex standing by the door, their mates held by the waist.

I smiled, remembering my own mate and how very soon i will be in Alexes place, getting introduced as Alpha. He must be so happy, i can only imagine.

"Alpha Charlie, Luna Christine and Alex, Michelle." I shook hands with the males and kissed the girls on the cheeks.

"Yes, Logan, Lily." Charlie gave us a small nod which i returned. Him and his mate walked off, leaving the kids alone.

"Congratulations bro!" I yelled, slapping Alex across the back. He chuckled and thanked me before walking off with his mate by his side. They looked cute with eachother. Both having brown eyes but Alex light blonde hair and Michelle a dark brown. Alex was more of the slim werewolves and he worked more on strategies rather than strength but his pack was still very strong.

I snapped out of my thoughts when i saw Lily walk in. I cleared my throat and fixed my red Bulls basket ball jersey before walking in. Alex wore formal so i hope i'm not out of place wearing these clothes.