*{Shikigami Myōbu}*

Start from the beginning

- When It Snows -
"It's really strange how it feels awfully calming to be in the snow..."

- Wind Blowing -
"Heh! Look at how beautifully my hair blows in the wind!"

- Good Morning -
"Morning or whatever. I should get some stuff done while that geezer is still asleep."

- Good Afternoon -
"Hmm, what do you want now? I still have to prepare myself some lunch."

- Good Evening -
"The sun should be setting soon."

- Good Night -
"I'm off to bed now, I really need to get some sleep, bye."

- About Us: Are We Friends -
"As if. Why would I be friends with a weakling?"

- About Us: Mortals -
"I've always had a strong distaste for such beings, however, you seem to be completely different compared to the others... almost as if you're from another world... heh.."

- About Us: Powers -
"To able control the elements without the use of a Vision, I'm actually really interested now - so tell me, how do you do it?"

- About Takumi: Tails -
"You should really learn how to mind your own business - my tails doesn't concern you."

- About Takumi: Punishments -
"That old geezer should really stop hitting me - I'm not his damn child!"

- About Takumi: The Shikigami Clan -
"That doesn't concern you in the least."

- About Takumi: Sweet Foods -
"I really do enjoy all sorts of desserts and sweets! I also-- uh... ahem... I shouldn't get too indulged in such frivolous things now..."

- About Visions -
"Oh, those little gemstones? I think they're interesting; an item bestowed to mortals by the gods and grants the user elemental abilities, truly fascinates me."

- Something To Share -
"No. However, you do ask a lot of unnecessary questions I must say. Though it gets quite annoying at times, I can't help but feel amused and enlightened."

- Interesting Things -
"Hmm, now that I think of it, I used to have a shrine created for me for offerings. However, I usually go around taking the offerings myself."

[ few characters]
- About Zhongli -
"That stupid grandpa frustrates me so much! He's so annoying to be with. I still don't understand why he'd also set me free. Mark my words, I will have my revenge!"

- About Xiao -
"Huh? Oh! So that's his name... I haven't quite gotten his name. His one of blockhead's children right? The emo one if I'm not mistaken."

- About Ganyu -
"Who's that? It's the goat girl, right?"

- About Venti -
"Tch, though he may be a thorn on my side, I do find myself amused by the comments he directs towards that blockhead."

- About Baal -
"Urgh... It was always eternity this and eternity that with her. Eternity my ass - it gets really annoying to hear if this annoying."

- About Hu Tao -
"She's annoying and I dislike her presence; on top of that, I can't believe she'd tired touching my ears with her filthy hands."

- About Tartaglia -
"Hmph, I hold a very strong hatred towards him; end of story."

- More About Takumi: I -
"You wish to touch my ears? Of course you may, if you're willing to have your arm torn, heh."

- More About Takumi: II -
"I have a total of twelve tails; four of them being taken away from me. I do plan on finding them all and get my revenge!"

- More About Takumi: III -
"Ah yes, I remember the times I've spent with my brother at the Grand Narukami Shrine with Yae Miko. Hehe, you seem quite shocked that I know Yae Miko; however, we're not friends, that girl really annoys me."

- More About Takumi: IV -
"You want to know about me? Ugh... well... I do not possess a Vision. That is pretty much obvious and I hail from a family known for possessing great control over fire."

- More About Takumi: V -
"Now that I'm free, I should find sometime to head over to Aramui; it's been quite some time since I've went back home."

- Takumi's Hobbies -
"A god such as myself has no time for such things, but if you must know, I do enjoy cooking and collecting items."

- Takumi's Troubles -
"That old dragon is constantly coming after me over the smallest things! I go and trick someone into giving me their stuff, it's a problem! I steal a few things, it's also a problem! I say something! It's a problem!"

- Favourite Food -
"I enjoy a various amount of foods, but I mostly favour desserts and sweet foods the most of course."

- Least Favourite Food -
"Anything consisting of too many vegetables; it's disgusting."

- Receiving a Gift: I -
"This is for me? Well I very much appreciate such a generous offer. Who wouldn't want to give such excellent things to me?"

- Receiving a Gift: II -
"I must admit, this is really tasty and sweet - I enjoyed it! Be sure to bring more of this next time, and lots of it."

- Receiving a Gift: III -
"This is disgusting. I'm not eating anymore of this! How dare you bring such a horrible thing to a great god like me."

- Birthday -
"It's your birthday? Well you shouldn't be expecting any gifts from me; although, if do ever want to have a true and exciting battle, you can always come up against me - that is if you're strong enough to."

[OUTFITS]

- Shikigami's Legacy -
Outfit mentioned in chapter {1} and shown in the first {extra} chapter.

[COMPANION]

- Adeptal Energy -
300

- Load -
1200

- Description -
Character In-Residence

- Extra -
[N] can be invited as a companion into the Serenitea Pot after giving him valuable items and a ton of Mora.

- Favourite Furnishing -
Ancient Branch Shrine
Eternal Domain of Fleeting Dreams

- Idle Quotes/Actions -
"Hmm"
*Stretches*
"I need a place to keep a few of the things I've collected."
"How annoying."
*Fiddles with hair*

- When Player Is Nearby -
"Oh... you're back..."
"..."

- Trivia -
There is no trivia!

||=====||