Oh dear Lucifer

"They aren't really going to drag me to heaven, right?" You asked with an unsure smile.

"I-" He was cut off by knocking on the front door. It's always knocking.

"I'll get it.." Charlie said with a nervous smile as she walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hello princess!" Lucifer said as he walked inside, scanning the hotel until he saw you. As he walked over to you Alastor snaked his arm around your waist. Lucifer held out his hand for you to shake.

"Hello! I don't think we've met in person, Have we?" He said, but you didn't move an inch.

"Hi.. And no we haven't." you told him as he brought his arm back to his side.

"Oh and Alastor, How are you?" he said as Alastors eyes narrowed.

"I have been doing quite well, Thank you." Alastor said, i could tell that they didn't like each other.

"May i speak with her? Alone?" Lucifer asked.

"You can speak with her here." He said.

Lucifer sighed, "I don't have time to play games Alastor. I'm sure you both know why i'm here, Come on Y/n." He said to you as he tried to grab your arm but Alastor stopped him with his hand

"She doesn't want to go." He said as his smile grew.

"Oh but she has to, you see the angels are expecting her. So is God, I can't just leave her here." He said as he pushed alastors hand away and forcefully grabbed your arm while making a portal.

"ALASTOR PLEASE HELP-" You were cut off by the portal closing

~{Alastor pov}~

I tried to reach her but i couldn't. She's gone. For once i felt it, my smile was completely gone.

"A-Alastor it'll be okay, we'll g-get her back" Charlie told me, I guess she was scared because of Y/n gone but also since my smile was too. I always had at least a hint of a smile but not now, it was gone. Nobody has ever seen me without one, Y/n made my smile genuine. I Need her back.

Soon later a fake smile crept on my face.

"We need to get her, where did she go with him?" I asked

"It looked like my fathers castle" Charlie said.

"Good, we have to go" I said while walking towards the door.

"God damn are you really that fucking stupid?" Vaggie said, making me stop in my place.

"What do you mean?" i said, turning around.

"We need more weapons than just our hands and your voodoo shit, fucking dumbass." she said.

"Yeah, i agree with Vaggie. We need more weapons and more help." Charlie said

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO Y/N??" Angel yelled while running over.

"She was taken by Lucifer, she's going to heaven." Charlie said.

"I thought she wasn't going to be redeemed anymore?" he asked.

"She wasn't supposed to end up in hell in the first place, it was an accident but the angels want her up there even if she doesn't want to be there." She said.

"They took her against her will. We are getting her back" I said.

"HUSK GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE WE GOTTA GET Y/N!" angel yelled

"What the fuck? Im not doing shit, i thought people were supposed to be sent to heaven." he said.

"Husker, if you don't want those 9 lives of yours to disappear then i suggest you help get her back." i said as the smile on my face grew.