Helluva date

It was now somewhere around 5pm. You were reading while you heard a knock on your door.

"Come in!" you said as Alastor walked in and shut it behind him.

"Oh hey Al, whats up?" you asked

"Am I not allowed to spend time with you?" he said as he chuckled and hopped on your bed.

"Of course your allowed to" You said as he curled up to you and started kissing your neck.

"Al-" You said but you were cut off by a kiss on the lips.

 He kissed you as you kissed back. He broke from the kiss and started lightly kissing your neck again, he licked your neck and it made you shiver. But in a good way.

"I did what to tell you something though, Darling" He said to you, 

"Hm?" you hummed in response.

"I wanted to take you on a date, my dear." He said to you.

"Whats the occasion?" You asked.

"There isn't one, i just wanted to take you somewhere Sweetheart" he told you.

"Okay" You said as you giggled a little because he started kissing your neck again.

"i'll give you time to get ready" He said as he got up, leaving you a little upset.

"One moment." he said to you as he walked out the door. He quickly came back a few seconds later with a dress for you.

[The dress below]

Your eyes widened as you took the dress and set it on your bed

Your eyes widened as you took the dress and set it on your bed. You ran to Alastor and gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek.

"Its beautiful, Thank you Alastor" You said to him.

"You're quite welcome, My dear." he told you.

He broke from the hug and started to walk out the door.

"Ill be downstairs when you're ready" he said to you, you nodded as you shut the door.

[TIME SKIP]

It was now 6:50 and you ran down the stairs.

"Ready?" Alastor asked you.

"Mhm" You said as you nodded.

He held his arm out for you to take

"You look stunning." He said as you both made your way to the front door.

"Thank you" You said with a smile, he was about to respond but he was cut off by Vaggie.

"Where are you two going?" She asked.

"On a date" Alastor told her.

"Whatever." She said as she walked to the living room.

You two walked out the door to a fancy diner. You looked at it in awe and Alastor saw you and chuckled