Chapter 2: Bring her home

Start from the beginning

He tried to land a punch on Qin Zichen's face but it failed. Qin Zichen was too lazy to deal with him.

He didn't hesitate to throw a punch that knocked the fatty guy over with just one punch.

The bald guy shouted, "beat this guy! He dared beat brother hu!".

Qin Zichen was too lazy to deal with them. He just snapped his fingers then out of nowhere, a bunch of men in a black suits knocked and dragged them all out.

Lin Feiyi's flushed face looked at Qin Zichen's handsome face with a puzzled and amazed expression.

'Now that she's saved, I'm going home

Qin Zichen turned around and was about to leave when Lin Feiyi's beautiful slender hands caught his black trench coat and tugged it lightly.

"Bring me with you, please. My head is aching so bad!" she said with a coquettish voice unconsciously.

[You can't go home and leave her like this, host. She's still not completely safe. There are still a lot of delinquents lurking around]

'She can go home by herself. I won't bring her back to my villa'

[But host she's drunk! What if she died drunk driving? Isn't your job to keep her safe?]

Lin Feiyi stared at him in a daze and blinked her eyes then begged again "please"

[Are you just gonna leave her like that? Look, she's so pitiful]

'I'm only alone in my villa. Who would take care of her?'

[Beep! New mission! Gain target's favorability]

'What is that?'

[You'll have to work your as* to make her like you. It's either romantically or non-romantically. It will help her not blacken]

[That's why to use this opportunity to gain favorability]

"Okay" Qin Zichen nodded his head.

She looked familiar to him. He shook his head 'no, she's not Mu Shuang'er'

He removed his trench coat and then wrapped it around Lin Feiyi's shoulders.

[Beep! Saving the Villainess from the hooligans Completed!]

[Beep! Lin Feiyi's Blackening rate has dropped to 80%]

.......

Lin Feiyi's legs were soft and wobbly so she kept staggering as they walk so she asked Qin Zichen to carry her.

Qin Zichen opened the car door with his other hand and gently put Lin Feiyi in the front seat.

He closes the car door on her right side. He then went his way towards the driver's seat then closed the door on his left.

He started the engine and then held the steering wheel.

He looked at his right side and saw Lin Feiyi leaning her head on the window. She seemed to be sleeping peacefully.

The music was turned off

Lin Feiyi suddenly woke up as soon as he turned the music off.

"No, don't turn it off! That was my favorite song!" She said with a drunken voice.

Qin Zichen nodded his head and then continued playing the music.

~The lingering question kept me up

2 AM, who do you love?

I wonder 'til I'm wide awake

And now I'm pacing back and forth

Wishing you were at my door