Chapter 38

Meredith Grey

"That was some good love making" I giggle.

"Best I've every had...only I've ever had" he smiles looking at me. So

"You look so hot" I say trailing my hand down his abdomen stroking his length.

I hop off the bed leaving him hot and bothered. "Meredith" he groans.

"I want to take a picture of you in your naked glory" I say taking the picture.

"Give me that" he says holding out his hands.

I place the camera in his hands and he takes a picture of of me in my naked glory as I call it. "How does it look?" I ask.

"Wait a second for it to show up" he says.

I sigh and wait, "how do look?" I ask now.

"Beautiful as always" he smiles letting me see it before setting it down.

I take his dick into my hand and pump it softly before I kiss it and of course he takes a picture of that too. I slowly take him into my mouth and again he takes another picture but then he sets the camera and pictures down.

I deep throat him making him groan and put his hand on my head. I continue to bob my head up and down.

I pulled back and spit on his cock before continuing sucking it. Not to long after he came in my mouth. I lick everything and crawl back to him kissing him hard.

He flips us over and kisses down my body and of course this is where I grab the camera and take pictures of him. I got a picture of him licking my nipple, one of him kissing my stomach, and another of him sucking on my clit then I had to put the camera down before I broke it.

He sucked and licked me making me feel so good. I was gripping his hair while he ate me out. "Fuck Derek" I moan.

He slipped two fingers inside of me thrusting them hard and fast sending me over the edge I released all over but he lapped everything all up.

"You know what I want?" I ask him.

"What?" He asks kissing my neck and teasing my nipples.

"To ride you" I smile.

"Hm, be my guest" he smirks.

He lays on his back and I move myself on top of him. I grind myself against his dick biting my lip closing my eyes, I think he took another picture of me just now.

I lift my body up and he guides his cock to my opening and I slowly lower myself on him. I rock my hips letting out whimpers. I grab the camera and take pictures of Derek and then I put it back down. I start to bounce on his cock my whimpers turning into moans, moans turning into screams.

"Mm fuck yeah fuck" I moan has he plays with my breasts while I ride him.

"Meredith" he groans.

I collapse on him moving my hips I'm a figure eight motion. He kisses my neck and moves his hands on my back softly while I move my hips.

I slowly sit back up and start to bounce faster again. "Fuck fuck fuck" I moan before we both reach our climaxes.

I lay on him not moving we are just listening to each other's breathing.

"That was great" he says.

"Very great" I smile.

"Hm we should look at our pictures" he chuckles.

"Yes let's do that" I smile rolling off of him.

"I love you" he smiles.

"I love you too" I say one arm wrapped around him.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

603 words

Heh..lots of smut this chapter..hehe

Suggestions?