Part 1

This is a modern A.U- Eddie is not wanted for murder or DEAD  ;^;   (Steve and Eddie are already in a relationship, Robin and Nancy like each other but haven't said anything :)   Also the cover artwork is not mine I saw it on google and loved it I'm not sure who did it            

Steve drummed along to the radio, his head slowly bobbing up and down, a small smile appeared on his face as he neared Robin's house.  He slowed the car to a snails pace before honking the horn a few times and stoping completely as he saw his crazy best friend come running out of the front door,  two gigantic suitcases accompanying her as well as a huge smile.  

"Hey there Stevioli" she said, giggling childishly, tossing the luggage carelessly into the backseat.  Steve sighed running his hand through his heavily product infused hair. Robin rolled her eyes hopping into the passenger seat.  He smiled and put the car into drive, starting there regular bickering,  making his way to the next house.

The trailer park was busier then usual, not just because Eddie was moving (though to be honest it was only a big deal for Wayne the kids and "the fruities"), there was a BBQ going off too.

"Hey there Big Boy",  Eddie smirked leaning on Steve's car, he inserted his head through the window for a kiss which Steve accepted.  Robin made a gaging sound and put her index finger into her mouth to exaggerate the effect. 

"Oh come on Robin it's not that bad, I mean you do it all the time and I never say anything", Eddie smiled moving away from Steve's mouth. 

"Do you need any help with the luggage hun?" Steve said quietly.

 "no darling" Eddie said giving Robin a smug look she rolled her eyes in mock annoyance "Ugh gag me" she said sticking her tongue out and crossing her eyes. Once Eddie had gotten his stuff in the trunk and got robin into the backseat they were off  

Robin had told Steve when he and Eddie had gotten together that she was so happy she could cry, but she would make fun of them whenever she could.

                                                And that's exactly what she did