C H A P T E R - 2

Začať od začiatku

"Hinata!"We happily hugged each other and she let me in."I brought some things for the little ones."I said and showed her the bag full of pastries.She chuckled and nodded.

"They have been waiting.You know they can't sleep without you telling them a story or singing and kissing them goodnight."Hinata sighed.She and I have been friends since high school.She has always been a lovely,kind girl.

The both of us walked through the empty hallway that had Legos and dolls and cars scattered everywhere.The walls were covered in sloppy drawings resembling animals,a group of children,landscapes,flowers,cars,robots...I chuckled."Seems like this place needs to be renovated."I looked at the ceiling and saw that it was a little bit cracked in the corners.

Hinata hummed."It does actually...But Ishii-san would not spend his precious money on doing it."Hinata rolled her eyes and I scoffed in annoyance.

"Is he the same old hag he was 4 years ago?"I asked and she chuckled.

"Yup...Only caring about himself."She said in a whisper since walls can talk,you know?"Don't worry...One day I will buy the orphanage and make it look like a castle."She pointed to herself proudly,winking.

"Can't wait for that day."The both of us giggled.We stopped in front of a big wooden door and Hinata opened it.There I saw them.

The kids.

They all turned their heads and went silent after hearing the sound of the door opening.Some were playing with plushies,others were running around,some were even asleep.They were so cute.

"Y/N-SAN!"They all yelled in happiness when they saw me.They ran towards me and hugged my legs.I kneeled down to give them all a hug.

"MY LITTLE BABIES!I missed you!"I happily said and hugged them."I BROUGHT SWEETS FOR YOU!"I held the bag in the air and they all cheered happily.

"But it's almost midnight.Y/n!"Hinata glared at me."You can't give th-"

I cut her off by putting a Taiyaki in her mouth.She still glared at me,but munched on it."Now...While you eat,I will tell you a story,hm?"I ask,my attention on the children.They all cheered.

"Can you sing afterwards?"Hana,a 5 year old that I knew ever since she was a baby,asked.She was wearing a pink nightgown and her hair was up in 2 buns held up by pink hair ties.She was holding her pink teddy bear to her chest tightly.

"Of course."I said cheerfully."Now,everyone...Lets start off with the story..."I announced and gave them snacks one by one.They all sat on their beds after getting their sweets.

Hinata brought me a chair that she placed in the middle of the room,then handed me a thick book with fairytales,sitting down next to one of the children to listen to the story.I looked through the stories there,realizing I read almost all of them to the children.

"Hmmm....What do you say about 'Brother and sister's,by the Grimm Brothers?I loved that story as a child."I suggested and the children looked at me with wide eyes.

Hana's sweet voice rang in the room."Do you have a brother,Y/n-san?"

I shook my head,a small smile on my face."No.I wish I had one thoug.Although most people who have siblings might disagree,as a single child I always felt very lonely."I sighed.