Chapter 25: Kill The God Of Bestiality

Comincia dall'inizio

"...There was nothing more, we could have done."

"...Right." Y/N begrudgingly continued towards Loki's location.

"GRAH! CURSE THIS INFERNAL CAGE!" Y/N could hear as he got closer to Loki, eventually coming upon a clearing where Loki was imprisoned.

"Having fun in there?" Y/N chuckled.

"YOU! RELEASE ME SO I CAN WIPE THAT BLASTED GRIN OFF YOUR FACE!"

Y/N rubbed his chin in thought. "Hmm...Not a very tempting offer. What do I get out of it?"

"A VERY PAINFUL DEATH!"

"Death?" Y/N looked incredulously. "That is very rude! You're gonna hurt my precious feelings!"

"DO YOU THINK I CARE!" Loki angrily tugged on a chain holding him in place until it snapped. "I WILL KILL YOU! THEN I'LL CURSE YOUR SOUL FOR ALL OF ETERNITY!"

With a scream of anger, Loki broke through his prison and charged at Y/N.

"*Yawn*" Y/N held up his hand, effortlessly catching the enraged God's fist.

"N-nani?"

Y/N smirked and let go of Loki's hand, the God jumping back and getting defensive. Y/N casually stuck his hand in jacket pocket and smirked.

"To be able to stop an attack that effortlessly...not to mention those portals. I can't even detect what race he is! What is he?" Loki pondered as he saw Y/N pull out his phone to check the time. "Hm. It appears I may need some assistance."

"Come forth Fenrir! Your father needs your aid!" Loki called as he cast a summoning spell.

Appearing from a magic circle was a massive wolf. It gnashed it's teeth and snarled at Y/N, who was tiny compared to it.

 It gnashed it's teeth and snarled at Y/N, who was tiny compared to it

FENRIR
"GET A LOAD OF THAT DOG!"

"Ha! Is this your plan? You're just gonna sic your dog on me?"

Loki smiled and waggled his finger. "Your ego shall be your undoing. My son Fenrir was created for the sole purpose of killing Gods! Whatever you are, his fangs will tear through you!"

Y/N didn't bother giving Loki a retort, focusing his efforts on riling up Fenrir. "Hear that? Your daddy doesn't love you!"

Fenrir snarled and rushed Y/N, jumping in an attempt to land on him and pin him to the ground. Y/N also jumped and caught the massive wolf in midair, before spiking it's head into the ground with enough force to bounce him back up into the air.

"Gah!? Fenrir!"

"Oh he is the cutest thing! I want to keep him!" Y/N shouted upon landing. "That name though. Fenrir sounds a bit to cool for something this cute. How about...Mio? That sounds perfect!"