1

—Fuck guys why did you left me !

Lilith screams in her mic, furious to be left alone against four ennemis. In a desperate attempt to run away, she gets shot and die.

why r u fcking screaming

One of her teammates wrote it in the chat. FAKESMURF.

—What do you mean why am I screaming, we just lost because you guys are useless. I can't keep carrying you!

Lilith waits a little for FAKESMURF to respond back. She gasps when the answer pops up.

just stfu

—You shut the fuck up u little cunt ! she yells in the mic.

lol doll why mad

Doll. DOLL. Although Lilith likes this nickname (it makes her shy a little), she can't help but think it's sexist. She replies angrily :

—Doll? Don't call me doll you fucking creep. Fucking sexist creep.

im a girl how can I be sexist love ? lol

While she was busy reading that last message, she got killed again. The screen shows her that she got defeated. But Lilith doesn't care anymore about winning. She still has little butterflies in her stomach from the nicknames.

Doll. Love.

FAKESMURF is either a really old lady or a really hot lesbian.

She hopes it's a lesbian.

Lilith bites her lips. She wants to adds FAKESMURF. She doesn't know why. Probably because she's a really horny teen. Without thinking about it much, she clicks on FAKESMURF name's and add her. She holds her breath a few seconds.

Will she be added back ? They kind of argued. But the tension? Maybe there was no tension and she made it up.

Before she can even regrets her decision, something shows up on her screen.

YOU ARE NOW FRIENDS WITH FAKESMURF. FAKESMURF IS INVITING YOU TO JOIN THEIR GROUP.