"You're out of breath already. You're going full speed right out of the gate!" Kaito exclaimed.

"But it's just like Himiko said." Tsumugi agreed. "Those of us left need to look to the future and live. For all the others' sakes."

"Yeah! Let's cheer up and work hard! This game is just getting started!" Kokichi exclaimed, ruining the mood completely. I sighed, knowing there's no stopping him.

"Game?" Shuichi muttered.

"Huh? Isn't that what we were talking about?" Kokichi asked. "Ughhh... but now that there's less people, I might... be the next victim..." Kokichi's worried expression changed once again into an excited one. "Woooow, so exciting! But I definitely don't wanna die! Well, I guess that's the same for everyone else! Ah-hahahahahaha!"

"You're still saying crap like that at a time like--"

The dining hall doors burst open with so much force, they almost came off it's hinges, cutting Kaito off in the process. There came Gonta rushing in through those doors.

"Everyone! This serious!" Gonta shouted.

"Oh, no... The Colossal High School Girl is on the other side of the wall, isn't she!?" Kokichi asked, shock written over his face.

"Okay, maybe not that serious, but Gonta went to courtyard before coming here..." Gonta said. I stifled a laugh from Kokichi's remark and Gonta's response.

"The graffiti? Was more added to it?" Shuichi asked.

"Yeah. More letters added..." Gonta replied.

"I'm not sure what it's trying to spell... 'The swords'? Or maybe 'this world'?" Kiibo tried saying examples that the letters might be spelling.

"Wh-What about the world? What does it mean? Is there some crazy story going on?" Tsumugi asked.

"It's probably just graffiti, right? We should ignore it." Maki suggested.

"No, I don't think that's a good idea." Shuichi disagreed.

"Why? Do you wanna die?" Maki threatened.

"What?" Shuichi muttered. "No one here takes credit for it, right? But now there's more added to it. It must have some meaning."

"So, seriously, none of us here wrote it? If this is a prank, you better speak up." Kaito said.

"But Gonta stumbled onto the writing by coincidence, right?" Kokichi asked. "If it was a prank, then they would've done it in a more obvious spot, not in the grass. There's nothing more depressing than an unnoticed prank."

Shit, he has a point.

"It's like a titty no one wants to fondle!" Miu rephrased.

"Shut your mouth or I will sew it shut." I threatened, glaring at Miu menacingly.

"Well, it could just be Gonta writing it, since he was the first one to find--"

"Gonta never do that! Gonta never make trouble for everyone!" Gonta denied, cutting Kokichi off. "It's... ungentlemanly."

"Well, I don't really get it, but... Maybe it's some kinda clue." Kaito said. He turned to the bug loving boy and smiled at him. "Thanks for the report, Gonta."