Jomin :
I love you

Yoongi :
...

~

- His voice was incredible, really. I was astonished.
- Well, this stranger is probably not that bad. Do you know more about who is he ? Asked attentively Namjoon.
- No, but I will find. He's in this university, I just have to trap him. But I won't fall in love with him, he's still weird.
- So why ?
- Just to know. And to stop this game. I'm not a teenager.

Namjoon sighed, his friend is really blinded.

- And, how about Jimin ? He asked.
- Jimin ?
- Do you finally accept your love?
- Love ? Hurk. He's just a friend.

He sighed again. Yoongi is as blinded for his own feeling as for see who loves him.

~

- I thought you were kissing last time... I'm disappointed Jimin. Falsely sulks his best friend deferring to their little pursuit of the day before.
- We were really close but nothing happened. Like usual. You know, it's already a miracle he run after me. I was afraid he would be too lazy.
- He's never lazy for you. He winked.

He blushed rapidly. Taehyung tried to confort him, Jimin knows he has no chance to seduce Yoongi, because they're friends for years and he must considerate him mostly like a brother.

- I've to go, I've a dance training, bye and go talking to Jungkook, he was suspicious this morning.
- Wait... what ?

But Jimin was already on his way smiling, evidently Jungkook will confess his feelings. His grin fades away, he doesn't able to do the same... argh why love is so hard...

~

Jimin pulled up his second phone and meanwhile stretching he texted Yoongi.

Jimin
I must be a snowflake, because I've fallen for you

Yoongi :
If you were, you would have melted
It's a pity, I will be quiet

Jimin :
But a snowflake is cute, isn't it ?

Yoongi :
I don't know your face so I can't tell

Jimin :
I am
So, what are you doing ?

Yoongi :
I'm in the bus

Jimin :

Maybe I'm in the bus too

' I wish I would be with you, but I'm not'

Yoongi :
Stalker.

Jimin shut off his phone and stand up to dance. He likes when everything is perfect. And he puts down himself often about that, he doesn't look good enough despite of his performance stays incredible.

He has trained for hours, when he had took his shower, put a clean outfit, tied his shoes, he get off the building. Taehyung and Jungkook was seat down together on a bench.

'Did they wait for me?'

- Hey ! Why are you here ?
- Hey Jiminie, mmh we have a great new for you ! Said joyfully Taehyung.
- We're together ! Yelled Jungkook, kissing right after the cheek of his boyfriend.

Jimin can't help to think about Yoongi, he dreams to get the same chance that them. Why stuff like that never come to him?

- You're so cute ! Let's eat something, I'll pay for you. He offered.
- Right so, and we could talk about you know what. Taehyung said winking.

~

They talked all the evening and then, it's pretty late. Jimin got a good time, even sometimes he felt like the three wheels. But on the top of that, they talked about the 'secret admirer' case. And how Jimin should behaves, they told him to don't play at this risky game.