3 /

- Jimin, give me my jacket. Said Yoongi seriously.

The younger giggling cutely, step back with his precious thing.

- Ahaha, say the magic word.
- Asobo?
- Dumb ! He said pretending to sulk. Say I'm the most beautiful person than you never seen.
- You can dream !

Jimin has started to run, the rest of the group was still eating, like they don't care about their bickering. Yoongi started chasing him until Jimin blocks on his own, in a dead end.

- Give it to me.
- Noooo... or come to take it. He said playfully.

Yoongi approached him, till the younger back touches the wall. He put his face nearly his, their noses were so near and their lips even more.

Jimin started to think is going to have a heart attack.

- You said ?
- You... you...

Yoongi proudly removed the jacket, Jimin was too embarrassed to put up any resistance.

- Stop blushing or I'll finish to think you love me. He was kidding and stepping back.

'If you knew as much as you described the reality'.

~

Jimin smiled, Yoongi was so close to him.

- I should text him. He speaks at himself.

Jimin :
Hi, you were cute today.

Yoongi :
Stalker

Jimin :
But you never noticed me

Yoongi :
What's your fucking name ?

Jimin :
I can't say it

Yoongi :
Give me some hints so

Jimin :
Hum
Then, I'm a boy, does it bother you ?

Yoongi :
It depends, not really I guess

Jimin :
Hum, do you want to call ? I practiced singing recently for you

Yoongi
OK.

Honestly Yoongi was curious. Curiosity nothing more, how this mysterious secret admirer will sing ? How is his voice ? Why this cheesy stuff talijg to a perfect stranger makes him excited ?

~

When he heard his phone rang, Jimin got so nervous. He hesitated to take the call, worried about if he find his voice ugly? Or worst, he guessed who he is ?

He shook his head and answered the call.

Jimin started to sing automatically, eager to avoid any bad luck to talk, his voice was just purely beautiful, like a melody able to care every pain. His tone was special, Yoongi frowns behing his phone, he didnt expected he would be that good at singing. His tone was so sweet like he can go up and down easily.

Now yoongi knows he has to find a singer.

When he stopped singing, he ended up the call. Plunging his head into his cushion.

Yoongi :
You're voice was beautiful.
I'm amazed
Well done
We really should meet, I like rapping sometimes too

'Yeah I know but you never want to rap in front of me, always with Namjoon or even Jungkook. ' He thinks bitterly.

Jimin :
Maybe one day but not yet

Yoongi ?

Yoongi :
Yeah ?