"Wait!" his mom calls out and he doesn't have the heart to end the call on her.

"Yes?" Seokjin speaks softly into the phone.

"I miss you so much Seokjin. I love you, you know that?" Seokjin's eyes fill with tears. "Take good care of Taehyung and love him to the fullest, okay? I'll come to visit as soon as I can." With that, the call ends.

Seokjin blinks until the tears are nonexistent and his vision is clear again. He hurries to Taehyung's side. "See, quick as a falcon," he annunciates, lively.

He sits down next to Taehyung just as a car pulls up beside them. The window on the passenger seat rolls down. "Taehyung!" a cheery voice shoots out.

"That's Hoseok," Taehyung tells him, standing up.

~~~~

"You must be Seokjin," Hoseok says as Seokjin and Taehyung settle into the backseats. He turns around and extends a hand, "I'm Hoseok."

Seokjin takes his hand, shaking it. "Nice to meet you, Hoseok." The beta smiles and the slits of his eyes become smaller. Though a little blinded by the brightness, Seokjin smiles back.

"Tae isn't too mean to you, is he, Seokjin?" Hoseok asks as he starts driving.

Seokjin's taken aback by the question and the nickname. Though a bit delayed, he answers, "Only a little bit.."

"I'm not that mean," Taehyung mumbles with his bottom lip jutting out a bit while Hoseok starts laughing.

"Right," Hoseok says sarcastically.

"He isn't as mean as he was when we first met," Seokjin pitches in frantically, wanting to help Taehyung's case.

This just causes Hoseok to laugh more. Seokjin turns to Taehyung to see if he's mad but he's not. Instead, specs of light pink dusts his cheeks.

———————————————————

"Do you still want me to read tonight?" Seokjin asks as he sits down on the mat next to Taehyung. They both already got ready for bed but they didn't read at all today, having to go to the town.

"Are you tired?" Taehyung asks, already lying down.

"A little," Seokjin answers honestly. "We did a lot today and spoke to many people today." The introvert in him is already missing the days of only him and Taehyung.

"You can read tomorrow. Let's just go to sleep," Taehyung says.

"Really? I can still read if you want me to," Seokjin insists for Taehyung doesn't seem that tired.

"Then why'd you ask?" Taehyung questions bluntly.

"J..just because," Seokjin adverts his eyes from Taehyung. "Let's just read two chapters then," he diverts, searching for the book. He finds it and starts reading.

Not wanting to sit up, he gets under the covers like Taehyung and lies down on his chest holding the book in front of him. As he reads, he finds it harder to open his eyes after he blinks and his words start to drift off until he's asleep.

———————————————————

Yep, he's asleep. The corner of Taehyung's mouth lifts and he lets out a small chuckle. Seokjin didn't even finish a whole page before he was dozing off.

Propping himself on his elbows, Taehyung reaches a hand over to where Seokjin is, wanting to set the book aside. His hand lands on Seokjin's head instead, feeling his soft hair.