My ocs :)

Here are some of my girls!! If you see one you'd like me to be in our rp let me know! Again you don't have to pick one and if you don't I may end up creating a new character to better suit the scenario/ your oc or use one of these girls :)

~Character 1~
Name: Ruby

Looks: Red eyes, short black hair which goes just past her ears, pale skin, slightly chubby. She tends to stick to wearing darker clothes and would definitely be the type to get covered in tattoos. She appears to have slight fangs and had multiple ear piercings as well as a nose piercing.

Personality: she tends to stick more to herself and can come off as somewhat of a bitch when you first meet her. However once you become her friend she's much more talkative and friendly. She's protective of those she's close to and will resort to violence if someone is hurting them. She's the type to playfully tease or jokingly make fun of her friends however would make it clear to them it was a joke.

~character 2~
Name: Veronica or Vero

Looks: Long blonde hair normally tied up in a ponytail, blue eyes, and is skinny with tanned skin. She tends to wear colorful and slightly revealing clothing.

Personality: She is a very talkative person and is very friendly though she's only close to a small group of people. She's a huge lesbian however will use her looks for her advantage (ex: flirting with a guy to be able to sneak into a club).