Chapter 23. Zabuza

Start from the beginning

"Damnit.." it was Kakashi who was requesting aid since his mission was upgraded to an A rank "do we have any teams near where team 7 is?".

"From what I remember sir no, the only team remotely near them is team 11" said an Anbu.

Hiruzen nodded his head and grabbed a blank scroll and quickly wrote down his orders before he did a quick summoning to summon a small messenger monkey.

"Bring this letter to team 11 immediately" said Hiruzen which made the monkey nod his head before he de-summoned himself to do as ordered.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Man killing those bandits was easier than I thought" said Naruto as he was sitting under a tree cleaning his mom's sword.

"I agree, it was funny watching them run away when all three of us used our super strength to destroy the entire fortress" said Fuu laying on the grass kicking her legs up in the air as she remembered it.

"It was even funnier when I pulled out my Ōdachi and cleaved 3 of them in half" said Akane who was leaning against Naruto's back cleaning her ōdachi.

Yamato looked at them and smiled, he was very happy that Jiraiya and Tsunade taught them about killing and how to deal with it since it made the mission much easier.

Just then a poof of smoke appeared next to him and once it dissipated it showed a small monkey holding a scroll "a message from Hokage-sama".

Once the monkey handed him the message he disappeared.

Yamato opened up the scroll and read it's contents which made his eyes widen "team you have 10 minutes to get ready to move, team 7 is in need of our help".

They all nodded and quickly got ready to move out "where we going sensei?" Asked Fuu.

"Towards the land of waves".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kakashi jumped back and threw a kunai at Zabuza to help him gain distance form the swordsman, once he landed on the water he went through some quick hand signs "lightening style: Electric murder".

The lightening chakra went through the water but Zabuza was quick enough and jumped over but immediately clicked his tongue when he saw a demon windmill shuriken coming at him.

Right when it hit him his body dissolved into water showing he was clone.

"Damn where is he... Wait why is the wat-SHIT!!!" Before Kakashi could jump a massive bubble of water surrounded him trapping him in place and forcing him to use chakra on his lungs to keep himself from drowning or die from lack of air.

"Hm so the legendary Kakashi isn't so legendary after all if a simple C rank Jutsu can catch you off guard" said Zabuza with a grin "now hand over the bridge builder and I met let your genin take home one of your arms".

"RUN!! PROTECT THE BRIDGE BUILDER AND GET OUT OF HERE!!!".

"No, a Uchiha never retreats!" Said Sasuke a he got ready to fight.

"That's right Kakashi sensei besides Sasuke-kun will win this fight easily!" Yelled Sakura.

Sai stood there with an emotionless look on his face "if only I was back at Konoha helping Hokage-sama instead of mosquito bite chest and sasgay".

Sasuke charged at Zabuza and stopped at the waters edge while going through some quick hand signs and launched a bunch of small fire balls.

"Hmph please" Zabuza lazily swung his sword and destroyed all the small fire balls "I'm an A rank ninja brat, do you really think something as weak and noticable as that will work on me?".