I don't say anything more, instead turning away and walking out of the room. I rush up the stairs and into my room. Sirius and Regulus are in there waiting anxiously for me, Regulus was sitting on Sirius' bed, fidgeting with his fingers, while Sirius was pacing the room.

"What happened?" Sirius asks the moment I enter the room. "What is going on?"

"I'm getting married I guess," I mumble, flopping down onto my bed.

"Y/n, I'm sorry, this is my fault, if I just-" Regulus starts but I stop him.

"Shut up, this isn't your fault," I say.

"Yes, it is," He argues. "If I just stopped being a coward and actually had the courage to leave this place and go with you guys, none of us would be here right now and none of this would be happening."

"Well, I wont disagree with that," Sirius grumbles.

"Sirius, don't be a dick," I say.

"Because we're here you're being made to marry some dickhead, who only a few years ago grabbed your ass," Sirius yells angrily.

"We'll find some way to stop it," Regulus says. "Or you guys could just leave."

"She threatened to hurt you if we do," I say.

"So what? I can take it."

"But I cant," I argue. "I cant stand the thought of something bad happening to you just because Sirius and I left. So we're all just going to have to find a way to deal with this."

We are all silent for a moment.

"I'm gonna go put pyjamas on," I mumble, getting up off my bed. "These clothes are so bloody uncomfortable."

I open up my trunk and dig through it to find the pyjamas I like - they're really soft and I like cuddling up in them when I'm sad - but as I'm looking I find something else.

One of Remus' sweaters, hidden deep in my trunk. When the hell did he hide this in here?

I lift it up and find a note attached to it.

I know you like stealing my clothes whenever you're upset, and your house seems like a place where happiness doesn't exist, so I thought maybe this'll help make you feel a little better.
I miss you already,
Remus

He is literally the sweetest person in the universe.

And I'm about to go marry some other guy, so that probably makes me the shittiest person in the universe.

I put the note back in my trunk but grab the sweater along with my pyjamas and head through to the bathroom to get changed.

Wearing Remus' sweater does make me feel a little better. It smells like him, and if I close my eyes tight and wrap my arms around myself, it almost feels like he's hugging me.

I miss him.

~*𓃦*~

I look over at Sirius confusedly when there's a tapping on the window.

"What the fuck is that?" I mumble.

"It's James." Sirius smiles widely.

I get up off my bed and look at the the window, and sure enough James is there. Sirius quickly opens it to let him in. Of course James climbed the building to get to our window, why wouldn't he do that.

"What are you doing here?" I question as James and Sirius hug.

"Well, I heard about your engagement," He says, a slight teasing tone in his voice. "Congrats by the way."