29 - The Year Ends

Start from the beginning

Remus and I head up to his dorm and cuddle up on his bed.

"Are you okay?" He asks softly after a while of us laying silently.

"I don't know," I answer. "Are you okay?"

"Why are you asking me?"

"Because you've gone quieter than usual, that means you're thinking about stuff," I say. "Plus, you've had a pouty frown on your face for a while now."

"I- no I haven't," He grumbles. I laugh slightly.

"Yes, you have. What's wrong?" I ask, sitting up.

"It's just- I don't know, I think I just hate the thought of you going back to that house," He admits. "I mean, last time you were there you almost died, I- I cant-"

"Nothing like that is going to happen," I say softly, taking his hand.

He sighs slightly. "Just promise me you'll let me come kidnap you if it gets bad."

"I promise," I say, kissing him. "I'll send you a letter if she even looks at me."

"Perfect." He smiles, pulling me closer to him. He wraps his arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"You probably shouldn't get too comfy," I say. "You still have prefect duties tonight."

"Not if I throw myself down the stairs and break my ankle," He jokes. I laugh, resting my head on his chest. "Really, think about it, if I break my ankle, I'll get to just stay in bed for a while, and you could stay with me to take care of me."

"Please don't break your ankle," I say quietly.

"Ugh, fine." He sighs dramatically. "I guess that means I'll just have to abandon you to go do prefect duties."

"Outrageous."

~*𓃦*~

Remus and I were enjoying the peace and quiet of the library, studying for our upcoming O.W.L's, when suddenly James, Peter and Sirius come rushing over.

"There you are!" Sirius exclaims loudly. "We've been looking for you everywhere."

"We told you that we were going to the library," I point out.

"Yeah, we apparently weren't listening," James says. "Anyways, we had a brilliant idea."

"Oh no," Remus mumbles quietly, making me smile as I try to hold back a laugh.

"We thought we could make a map," Sirius explains. "That way we'll always be able to find each other."

"Maps don't show you the location of people," Remus says.

"We could make one that does," Peter says excitedly.

"I don't know guys, it seems like a lot of work," I say.

"I think it could be a good idea," Remus says and I look up at him in surprise. "Well, you have a tendency to wander off whenever you're feeling upset, it would be nice to be able to find you when you do that."

"I don't do that," I grumble, pouting at him.

~*𓃦*~

"How do you think you did?" Remus asks me.

"I think I did alright," We had just exited our DADA exam, which was thankfully our final exam, James, Sirius and Peter had ran outside as soon as they could, trying to get as far away from anything that even reminded them of the tests.
"What about question 10?" I joke. That question was about werewolves.