ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ

"Why did you bring me here?" you ask Thutmose, as you stand beside him inside a huge temple.

"While you were gone, I built this temple to remind me of our love"

The pharaoh points at the statue in the centre of the temple.

"This is a statue of you and me together sitting side by side, it took so long to get the description right"

You examine your surroundings with your eyes, amazed at the great architecture.

The walls are engraved with detailed ancient art.

All that for you.

Some girl that he has known for a year.

"Thank you, you are generous..."

You want to say a lot more but decide against it as you do not want to hurt his feelings.

The fact that this might change history, made you feel one thing.

Is that you don't give a damn.

There's nothing wrong with enjoying expensive stuff.

The only sad thing is that you know that he doesn't love you for real, Thutmose is just charmed by your curse.

Ahmose, Amenhotep, Tutankhamun,  Ramses II, and Alexander never loved you truly, it is only the curse.

Not even Nadar loves you, he was only using you.

Maybe it is time to enjoy yourself for a bit and forget about your worries.

"Thutmose?"

"Yes, my dear peasant?"

"Why is there a tomb in the corner?"

"Well, I was thinking that when you die, I can give you an honourable burial as my mistress"

"Oh" You utter out, not enjoying the idea of being mummified.

It is not like you are going to stay here forever.

"I'm not a side girl you can play with, your highness" you spat.

He only grins at you, before placing one of his hands on the back of your neck and pulling your face closer to his.

"Then you wish to become my wife"

You smirk, deciding to play with him a little for fun, to see how far this can go.

"On one condition" you assert.

"What is it?" Thutmose demands curiously.

"I want to be your one and only consort, and you can't have a harem"

You know that there is no way, he is going to give up-

"I don't mind making you the only woman in my life as long as you stay with me"

𓅓𓃠𓅓𓃠𓅓

"What a fascinating tomb"

One of the egyptologists exclaims, looking at the tomb.

There are three royal caskets in the middle of the tomb.

"This tomb belongs to one of the last families kings, Pharaoh Aten I, he inherited the throne from his mother, Pharaoh (Y/n), and also has an adopted sister called Zahra"

The head Egyptologist, Nasr, explains,  before starting to point at each casket.

On the right is the body of Pharaoh (Y/n), in the middle is her son, Aten, and on the left-" Nasr gets interrupted.

"Why is there nobody? Shouldn't this be the casket of princess Zahra"

Nasr lays his hand on the mentioned women's casket.

"It is mentioned that she was kidnapped by who? We don't know"