"Nick!" Tao shouted "I have one, how did you and Charlie actually get together? Like we heard it was in April but like nothing else."

"Wait wasn't Harry's party in April? When he tried to make me and you talk," Tara butted in. I looked at Charlie. Charlie laughed and said:

"I am telling you all on Nick's behalf, cause that's the stuff you have to do when you get married to him." I chuckled at this comment. "Yes it was at Harry's Party. So basically Nick and I had been friends for ages and he invited me to Harry's party with him since he didn't want to go alone, and so I came. We met there and hung out, Harry then dragged him off to talk to Tara and so I was left alone. I sat at a table where Nick found me and apologised for Harry's behaviour."

Hearing Charlie say all this really makes it all come back, but the one thing I notice is that he remembers it all so clearly. I mean - of course I remember our first kiss, just all the stuff before was a blur. I found myself staring at Charlie as he finished the story off.

"And so I asked him if he'd kiss me, he said yeah and so we kissed but then one of Nick's mates came and Nick left the room. I realised what just happened and went home, think I cried all night. The next morning I heard the doorbell ring, mum asked me to get it and when I opened the door," He paused for a second as he looked at me "It was Nick,"

Funny thing was, I didn't sleep either. Realising I liked Charlie was scary cause I always thought I was straight so in the morning I was pacing around my room like a maniac I realised that I liked Charlie, I remember always wanting to protect him, hug him and hold his hand. I should've guessed I wasn't!

"That's fricking ADORABLE!" Sahar squealed.

"I'm sorry, are we not talking about the fact that they made out at HARRY GREENE'S PARTY!?" Tao shouted over her. Everyone laughed.

|2 hours later cause I stayed up until 4am last night and I'm tired|

"Thanks so much for coming!" Elle whispered as I carried a sleeping Charlie bridal style out the front door.

"Yeah, thanks for having us. Sorry about the glass..." I apologised since Charlie had broken a glass when he fell asleep on their sofa.

"It's fine, honestly! We're probably getting some new ones from mine and Tao's family after the wedding." She chuckled. "But if you guys need anymore babysitting we'll be happy to, since we really want kids. Anyway, you guys better get home, It's really late." I nodded said goodbye and made my way to the car. I put Charlie in the passenger seat and put the seat belt on him, kissed his cheek and got in the drivers side of the car. Put on 'Want Me' by Babyqueen.

We arrived home and I picked Charlie up out his seat and carried him up the stairs, he was still surprisingly light, I opened the door and laid Charlie on the sofa, I went to the kitchen and got myself a drink. I went to the sofa, about to sit down before I saw Charlie, wide eyed, on his phone.

"You made me carry you up the stairs when you could've walked?!" I joked as I sat down so his head was on my lap.

"It was the only way, and in my defence I was asleep until you slammed the car door," Charlie pouted.

"Yeah, I was holding you and had to close the door somehow!" I said back to him tucking a strand of hair behind his ear. He sat up so that our faces were close, so close that I could feel his breath against my skin.

"How about that surprise then?" He asked, I knew he was going to ask about that.

"Oh wow. We just walked in the door after I carried you up and now you want sex?" I sarcastically snarled. "I don't think so Charles-" I was cut off by Charlie kissing me. You know what? I don't care, I love Charlie and we don't get to do this much since Rey was always around. I kissed back as I pulled him onto my lap.

"Just shut up..." Charlie exhaled as we parted for air. Next thing I know we're in our bedroom collapsed on the bed. Me on top of Charlie as we kiss.

|Charlie's pov (I've done over 2000 words!)|

Nick moved from my lips to my neck. In seconds I could feel a hickey forming, ha. It's the Paris trip all over, although now there's no one stopping us. No Tao, no Mum, no Dad, nobody.

Just us.

Nick holds me closer as we start to take our shirts off. God I love him. We're kissing, our clothes sprawled over the floor. Nick holds me with one hand and uses the other to hold my head as to deepen the kiss... I'm excited for the rest of my life with the man of my dreams.

"Charlie?" Nick asks as I'm curled up to him.

"Mmh," I reply.

"You'd never leave me, right?" I plan to say something sarcastic but then look at his face. His eyes are full of tears. I stare at him for a few seconds in concern,

"Nick, why would you ever think I would leave you?! You're my soulmate, I literally would have killed myself without you." I pull him into a hug as I finish my sentence, "I needed to ask you something by the way," I say loosening my grip so he can look up at me. "Maybe you should talk to Geoff about this, I've noticed you always hate leaving me and Rey and I did research and I genuinely think it'd do you some good since it sounds a lot like separation anxiety." 

Nick looked surprised.

"I - I don't know...I guess now that I think about it..." He sighed and I felt bad.

"I love you, Nick. You did so much for me when I was going through my severe stages of Anorexia and OCD, so this is the least I can do for you. I know I'm hard to work with and people get fed up of me, like Nick it's been 8 years why are you still here?" I saw this didn't work in cheering him up. "And just like that, I say the wrong thing. But, I'm worried, and I'm sure Geoff has some time he can give you." Nick smiled, and held me closer as if I was going to disappear forever.

"I love you too," He replied

It was just us

(OMG I'M SO TIRED, I really need to shut up. But sorry for the delay I'm moving so I need to help pack, but anyway stay safe and love you all!)