Hayasaka's route: Prologue

Comincia dall'inizio

"You can write that you are my guardian, or I'm the ward of your relative."

"Oh, nice idea. You are brillaint." Is this man really the principal of this so-called prestigious school?

New school, new life. 

Do I want friends?

Do I want to mend with the people here?

Do I want to live peacefully?

Now, my freedom here would be temporary, that man will come after me. I need to enjoy the world.

Even if I'm free from whiteroom, I would not be truly free. There is no free will for any being. Even so, I will resist for freedom.

I'm the masterpiece, but strings of my father will always control my fate. Even so, I will fight for my freedom.

I'm sure he would come for me and take me to the whiteroom. Even so, I will try my best for my school life.

I will use how many people I need, sacrifice them if necessary, even if it is the whole Shuuchin itself .

People are nothing but tools to me.

It doesn't matter how it's done.

It doesn't matter how many I have to sacrifice.

In this world, winning is everything.

If I win in the end and stand as the victor... that's all it matters

Or 

Will I truly have friends that I care about, and learn to love a person truly from the bottom of my heart?

***

"Class, today we're going to have a new transfer student."

"Eh? Right after summer break?"

"I hope it's a cute girl."

"I think it will be a boy. I saw a handsome brown haired guy in the office with sensei."

"Eh? Really, Ai-chan?"

I need to watch out this transfer student. If he is harmful to Kaguya-sama, I will have to elimiate him.

"Please come in."

A tall boy approximately 178 cm in height who I saw prior in the office with our homeroom teacher came in.

"Eh? It really is a boy. I hoped for a cute girl."

He is quite handsome, to be honest. I need to check his family details and his background.

"He is quite handsome, right?"

"Yeah, but he is kinda gloomy, you know?"

"Those bored eyes give him the charm, you know."

"He is tall, and looking cool and mature."

His eyes are lifeless, it seeems like he is analyzing us.

"Please introduce yourself." Sawatari-sensei said to with a warm smile."

"My name is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. I like to play chess and piano. I like read books and calligraphy as well. Please take care of me." He said with a monotone voice, which actually sounded quite mature.

What a simple introduction.

"Hey, his monotone voice is quite hot, right?"

"He seems to be quite clever."

"I'm more into wild boys. So I give up. But physcially, he is super hot."

"No. Quiet guys like him are more assertive, just imagine him saying some sexy things with his monotone voice."

"Yada, I think 

"Eh? I think I like the president more."

Kaguya-sama flinched when this girl mentioned president's name. Sigh I hope they date each other.

Wait! Where have I heard the name Ayanokouji?

———————————————————————————————

END OF PROLOGUE

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT

ALRIGHT GUYS. IN THE PREVIOSU BONUS CHAPTER I SAID I WILL WRITE EVERY ROUTE, NOT ONE ROUTE

AND AYANOKOUJI WILL HOLD BACK BUT WON'T HOLD BACK

I PUBLISHED THE CHAPTER QUITE EARLY, BECAUSE I'VE GOT A LOT OF MOTIVATION.

AND I'M THINKING OF REBOOTING QUINTS FIC, AND KEEP AYANOKOUJI IN QUINTS WORLD NOT IN COTE WORLD.

PUBLSHED ON- AUG 17 2022.