Introduction

"meet me in the woods tonight.  .  .

Lord Huron •

introducing

.

.

.

·𖥸· 𝑅𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝒥𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈𝑜𝓃 ·𖥸·

- Her Grandparents immigrated to Canada from China

- Her Grandparents immigrated to Canada from China. They got lucky and settled down in Avonlea and did their best to teach their kids how to fit into Canadian society and speak english. Her mother was the oldest and took over the family farm after her grandparents passed away. Her mother fell in love with a white man and they got married.
- 13 years old (ik the photo makes her look like a teenager but just imagine she looks younger and that's what she looks like when she's 16).
- Best friends with Jane Andrews and Cole Mackenzie.
- Darker brown hair and sweet brown eyes she always gets complimented on.
- Loves horseback riding, reading and walking through the forests nearby her house, she also loves all of the animals on their farm and cherishes them more than anything.
- Her family is friends with the Andrews family, and has been ever since she was young.
- She has an older brother and younger brother, her older brother moved to Charlottetown to study in university. Her younger brother is 8 years old.

A/N
Thank you for showing interest in my book, this is a love story between Ruth Jackson and Billy Andrews, and I'm gonna try to fall along as closely to the show as possible.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I had fun writing, I spent years working on this book and story idea, so thank you for taking the time to read it!

Rae -

September 26th 2023
Small update I decided to update the title of this book to meet me in the woods referencing lord huron's song. I felt it suited this story better, thank you for all the support :).