first date

You were madly in love with Christa, well, to be honest, you were from the first day you saw her. But now, you couldn't resist, and, you didn't even have to. You two were in love, but you never ask her on a date. You started to imagine the perfect place for a date, something that both of you would enjoy. Christa enjoys quiet places, flowers, especially roses, and walks. And then, the perfect idea hits you. Your parents bought a garden before they died. It was the perfect place, big, quiet, and beautiful, the flowers smelled amazing, and there were lots of types of flowers and trees. You were in your room, wearing a (favorite color) undershirt and some (favorite color) pentise, and it was very hot outside. You called Christa.
"Hey angel~" you sed playful
"Ah, (Y/N) It is you" "it will always be me, darling, ~" you always liked to have some kind of superiority in your voice  "you're so cute (Y/N)" Christa sed with a small giggle. " but, this is not why I called you. I want you to come on a date with me kiki~" "o-on a date? But I..." you didn't understand. Why is she acting like this? You know nothing was between you and Christa, and Karlheinz sed that he doesn't care anymore about her. Your thoughts were interoperated by a soft voice "well I guess we can, do you have anything in mind?" "Mhm, my parents bought a garden where we can go and relax"
" That sounds amazing, I will be at your house in one hour-" " oh no dear, I will come to take you in my car" " ok" you ended the call and start to look for an outfit. You choose your (favorite outfit for summer) and go to the Sakamaki manor. You arrived and waiting for Christa. She entered the car "hey~", you saw Christa in a white dress that reached above her knees, she looks gorgeous." Hey~ you look amazing" "Do you think so?" Christa blushed. You start the car and drive to the place. You get out along with her.
"It is beautiful here. So, calm." "Yeah, I know. My family bought it" " so, where is your family now?" " next to me" Christa blushed like crazy, but you, on the other hand, smirked like a devil and start to kiss her deeply. " they weren't important to me. Not the way you are" "they are dead?", you nodded. You took her hand and start to walk around the garden. Well, you couldn't help it but you touch her leg  " amm (Y/N)?... you are touching my leg..." She blushed "but it was a mistake". You smirk. You two sited together talking and laughing. After 3 more hours, You drive her to the Sakamaki manor. " goodnight (Y/N)" you kissed her" goodnight kiki" she giggled. You got to your home and start to dream about her.