"This is like...The shortest dress you got.But it's clearly an office dress...Y/n!"She groaned and you chuckled.

"Can't I just wear a skirt and a top or something?"You asked and she rolled her eyes.

"I want something to show off your curves.Not a top"She made a face."Thats too basic...You need to look hot."She said.

"But where are we going anyway?You didn't tell me..."You asked.

"Well...I wanted to go to a club BUT Misa,that brat,decided to go eat ramen."Sana pouted angrily."She is so annoying."

You laughed at her face."Sana...I think it's better to go eat Ramen than go to a club...There are alot of creeps anyway..."You rolled your eyes playfully.

"But I wanted to meet my soulmate."She pouted and you sighed."UGH!Your clothes aren't hot."She whined and you got up from your bed,then went to the wardrobe and picked more dresses that you thought were fit for the weather in Tokyo.

You went into the bathroom and dressed up,then came out to Sana sitting on your bed,scrolling on her phone."See?Its not that bad."You said and Sana looked at you.

"I mean...I don't know how many men you will attract dressed like THAT,but whatever helps you sleep at night,love."She winked and you smiled.

~CHOOSE ONE~

"It's not like that's my goal tonight anyway

"It's not like that's my goal tonight anyway..."You rolled your eyes with a smile."But why men?Why not women?"You asked and sat on the bed.Sana got on her knees on the bed and sat behind you.She combed your hair with her fingers and did your hairstyle.

"You are right here...But I thought you had a girlfriend?"She said,more like a question.

"We broke up like...1 week ago?"

"I am not talking about Aiko...That bitch."She said the last sentence angrily under her breath."I was talking about Maki...Didnt you two got together 5 days ago?"

"Nope."You popped the p."She found me kissing Momo in my office the day before yesterday and decided to break up again."You informed.

"And how come I didn't know about this?"Sana asked and harshly pulled a strand of your hair.You winced in pain,but chuckled shortly after.

"I thought Momo told you?"

"She didn't...She did tell me that you and the twins are closer than you should tho..."Sana stated and you chuckled."Oi!"She pulled your hair again."Do you like them?"