4: overworked

HAEWON POV

I wake up in an unfamiliar bedroom and I feel weak and tired since yesterday I skipped food at the canteen to do work but I get up and open the door and Evan if I don't know where I am I still make breakfast pancakes and. Then I bump into someone it's hoyeon? She says"watch where your going freak and leave this isn't your house" "I don't know where I am I woke up here is this ur house?" I reply "she kicks me and slaps herself and calls for jungkook I run to the kitchen and then she says with tears in her eyes "that g-girl slapped me and said I don't deserve y-you and she called me a burden" she said and then jungkook angrily walks to the kitchen where o am and says "WHY DID YOU HIT MY GIRLFRIEND YOU DONT DESERVE ANYTHING YOU BITCH" and then he slapped me and kicks me and hoyeon joins until I bleed and then I can't get up and I cry so hard and say. "Where's her proof huh!? S-She doesn't have any proof I did anything and we all k-know that she's c-cheating why tf did you b-bring me here you should've left me in the office jus leave me a-alone I'm happy that you l-left me cause now I see you d-downgraded to a girl with 25 iq and yes it's not 134 search her name up s-shes a 28 year old girl not 22 who has a 25 iq" I scream at him and he at first stays silent but then he grabs his computer yiur lying I can proof to you he finds hoyeons info and she screeches "NO STOP YOU DONT NEED TO PROOF ANYTHING AHHHH YOU BITCH HOW DARE YOU EXPOSE ME WHATS NEXT HES GONNA FIND OUT I CHEATED ON HIM FOR MONTHS" she says and then covers her mouth and jungkook  reply's "stop y-you cheated on m-me your 28 with 25i-iq but I l-loved you g-get out" "no please baby I was joking" "Get out" "baby no please "GET THE FUCK OUT" he screams at her and she runs out crying and then he realizes you probably didn't cheat on him what he does next is he picks me up and takes me to the hai bedroom and puts me on the bed and then he gets the med-kit "stop leave me alone you tortured me and caused this anyways don't try to fix it now" I say and try to get up but fall and I try again and it hurts so much so I just try to crawl out the room and I slide down the stairs and I try to hide behind the kitchen counter but when I turn out I bump into jungkooks knees it was like a baby hiding from her father I kept crawling away fast and he ran after me and I stopped for a break and we bumped into each other and laughed we had fun but we have work in 30 MINUTES "bring me home p-pls" and then he Carried me well I try to struggle out of his grip because I can try to walk but he wins and takes me their to the car and then he goes back and grabs???

The pancakes perfect and he grabs syrup to and we eat them and jungkook already knew my address and he said it was personal reasons he knew my information I had a mask on so I slept with it on and I took it off and jungkook looked memorized "jungkook?"

MR.JEON AKA JUNGKOOK POV:

She took her mask off she was so beautiful and she said "jungkook?" I snapped back to reality we were here she said bye and I told her I'm wait here him e
I was already ready after  like 20 minutes she comes back looking like this she was beautiful
👇👇👇

She took her mask off she was so beautiful and she said "jungkook?" I snapped back to reality we were here she said bye and I told her I'm wait here him eI was already ready after  like 20 minutes she comes back looking like this she was beautiful...

And we drive to work and I made her do less paperwork then and she ate at the canteen no really chats or talks between us the week passes by quick

Friday