Dora's time to shine!

This midnight, after Zaddy Zayn left the band, Dora decided to go in the studio in the middle of the night and record the songs she wrote. The rest of the members didn't know that she was writing her own songs. She did that, so when she would become famous after some performances with 1D, she would leave the band, kidnap the seggsy Niall and start her own career. Dora started recording her first album called "Dorussy Slayussy". After seven hours, she had finally recored all of her albums called "The Slay World Of Dora", "Slay All Day", "Dora The Great" and her last, "For Shrek". Suddenly at 8:30am, Dora heard a sound. It was the studio door. The not-so-hawt Liam (who was not in Payne now), entered the studio. Dora started panicking. She had forgot to put her songs on her own usb stick from their computer. Now that she didn't, when they would open their computer to do whatever they wanted to do, they would see the files with Dora's songs! Dora suddenly jumped and attacked Liam on the face. He started screaming. Dora started punching him until he had an ugly purple bruise on his left eyebrow. Liam got angry that his seggsy eyebrow had turned purple, so he started kicking Dora on the butt. Dora was screaming. After a while, Harryussy, -I MEAN HARRY- entered the seggsy studio. He saw the beaten up Dora and Liam and he started wondering what had happened. Dora got up from the floor and asked to get the computer with her on the bathroom. Harry said "NAW". Dora got angry and attacked Harry. She suddenly raised her hand and pulled all his seggsy long hair out so Harry was now bald. Harry broke down crying because his hair was gone. While Harry was crying, Louis entered the studio. He was happy until he saw the boys on the floor all crying their eyes out. He got sad and then he led down and started crying too. Later, they all died from non stop crying. Dora thought  that her plan was not going as she thought it. She had in mind that they would not start crying and DIE after the attacks and start a concert instead. But it didn't happened. So she went to the other phase of her plan. To kidnap Niall. Niall entered the studio after a minute. Suddenly Dora attacked him and put a black trash bag on him. Niall was screaming in Irish. She tied the bag so he won't escape and put him in her creepy white van that she stole from a creepy old man called Shreknussy. Before she leave, she stole all the money from the boys so she could be rich and also help her dad, Vecnussy, to get a job. She reached her home, placed Niall on their basement and went to her dad to give him the money. She told him that they died in a studio-fire and Dora was the only one alive.

TO BE CONTINUED...