He tried to rack his brain for the next step while coaxing Thorn for them to leave.

They don't have much time anymore.

Think.

Think.

If Solar, was in his situation right now, what would he do?

"How do you come up with so many plans?" He remembered asking Solar one time, curious.

"I imagine the worst case scenario and work my way from there."

"Right..." Blaze already knew what the worst case scenario would be at the moment.

.

.

.

.

And he can't help but think that they were already too late.

.

.

.

.

"Blaze! Thorn!" Gempa exclaimed worriedly as the Rhadamians arrived to where their space pod were and gently lowered them to the ground.

"Gempa!" And just like that, Thorn was a sobbing mess once more and had clung to his brother like his life depended on it.

Blaze ignored them and quickly made his way to where Ying and Ice were. The two were busy frantically trying to contact HQ and their friends.

"It's no use." Ice said, lips pursed with worry, "We can't contact them at all."

"Yaya won't even answer my messages." Ying rubbed her eyes, trying to keep the wobble from her voice.

"We've wasted too much time. We're probably too late." Blaze said with no hesitation and ignored the shock and hurt look from the time manipulator.

"Blaze!" Ice exclaimed disapprovingly, but Blaze didn't care.

He was done walking on egg shells around them.

It's about time they figure this out and accept the worst fate that the universe could give them.

"Reverse Solar will use every bit of his knowledge to make sure anyone who gets in his way will be at a severe disadvantage." Blaze explained, face hard and serious, "You saw how he managed to trick us earlier. He will manipulate everything and anything to get his way. And no doubt, he already had the others at the station and had transformed them into Reverse."

"You can't just-"

"I can. I've been there, remember?" Blaze said, not giving them the time to argue. The clock was ticking.

The last thing they want is for Solar to come back to the planet... with back-up.

"That's why we need a plan." He turned to Gempa, who had been watching the exchange with a solemn look.

"We're going to fight our own friends?" Thorn looked horrified at the notion.

Blaze kept his gaze to their leader who's eyes shone with fierce determination and nodded in understanding,

"We have to."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Despite Fang's encouraging words, Blaze (who would never admit it in a million years) was afraid.