A/n

Hi, I'm Skye! (Formally known as Luca) I use they/them pronouns!

I'll be starting this as soon as I can,, I don't know how long this story will be, but I'm hoping it'll do well nonetheless! I have a lot of ideas that I'll try to input, but before anything I just want to say the following;

- please don't expect this to relate to canon. Again, I watch dub, as I struggle significantly at reading sub for Pokémon, so i am behind in the series. So if established relationships/friendships are a thing in the anime, that don't exist here, it's either because I don't know how the characters react together, or because this isn't in any way canon to the show, besides for maybe some callbacks to episodes, and character personality.

- honestly, I'll probably mix between using the Sub and Dub names of characters. Mostly because I'm used to the dub names, and they're easier for me to remember, but I also like the sub names and how pretty/unique they usually are.

- updates might be kinda slow at times, but that won't be because of lack of motivation. I have school coming up, and I have a habit of zoning out a lot, and honestly, I just get busy. But I'll try my best to update as much as possible! I'll also try to make sure the chapters aren't too short, but I can't promise anything.

- when writing chapters, I will love to hear suggestions, and see how I could input them into this story! I also accept criticism, as long as it's not literally attacking me.

Thank you!