2|Wᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏғ SᴜᴘᴇʀNᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟs

Start from the beginning

He extended his hands to her to reach, she wanted to get up all by herself but her legs was too weak so she took hands that had a stocks gloves covered but exposed some of his hands skin, she wobbled and got dizzy for a moment but thankfully she can finally had a better sight of everything around her right now.

"I- i'm very sorry." Is all the creature said as if her pitiful acts from before return which made Euraki send shivered through her spine.

Because in this world of SuperNaturals, all she could trust is nothing but herself and herself alone. This sort of situation made her nauseous as well, after that words the creature utter she left as if nothing happened but the young lady was sure that girl, no she was pretty entirely sure she will meet that Parasite in this University no matter how big this place is.

Within that. She took a big sigh of relief and soon thank her saviour which is none other than the man who also help her to get in this floor to find her dorm, but instead she ran into a trouble. The man just plastered a harmless smile to her, but even though she felt that this man looks un-harm after what happened just a few moments ago, she wasn't sure whether she trusted that kind of smile or not.

"Thank you, Sir Eveland right?" She calmly and softly said, with her right hand places to her heart and bowing her head a little. This types of posture and gratitude is normally used in the world of nobels, which made the man a little overwhelmed and just told her it was alright.

"But, thank you for saving me. I'll make sure to pay your kindness one day" she says. Although to her mind she was hoping and praying not to get close to anyone as long as she still doesn't know who she really was.

"Its alright. Please be careful next time, those types of Parasites are most likely targeting Humans that rarely passes the University" he calmly warn and says as if he was showing some sort of care to her. But Euraki finds it a little uncomfortable that she shrugs it off.

From the distance they both heard a panting and tons of gunshots which startled her and he guard up just in case. This man is part of the council and yet after a few warning to that girl another students will break the rules for some reason, which he finds it tiring.

Both of them wondering why these students likes the bloodlust thoughts, feelings and actions when they can act like a normal students. Well. Not in this world full of magic, a man was thrown out of the corner and hit the wall from the other side is what they witness. After that, the man name Ike step a little closer to see who is it that is causing such chaos in a peaceful floor like this.

Euraki on the other hand was closely following him, because in between the two of them, he is the only one who can used magic ability. As soon as they slowly turn to the corner her eyes was widen and her pupils shrank she covered her mouth with her left hands while the man besides her just sigh.

In the their sight. The man she met a moments before was now slightly wounded with a bunch of few guys that is on the ground, which meant they were taken down by one man, and that is this man with a golden yellowish hair. Had a wounds in his head, nose and few bruises in his arm and cheeks.

Looks like he fought them all. Well. All this scene they saw is a proof, few seconds later he let go the man he was grabbing by the collar as he look into their direction, and immediately his tough, mean, and ominous expression changes in seconds to. Excited and embarrassed at the same time.

"Oh! Ikey Wikey!" He called to the man next to her which is made her blink twice. Everything seems to be happening so fast and she was confused by all of this.

"Luca. I told you to not used any kinds of violence whenever dealing to this types of matters, you're part of the council for god's sake" Ike scolded, which it made her even more lost from all this. As the man nervously laugh and scratches his head, saying he doesn't have any reasons to deny everything.