ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ: 1 (N⃦e⃦w⃦)

Start from the beginning

....

.....

"𝚆𝚑𝚘?" You try to ask as her eyes widen that your awake.

"Did you say something?"

Your eyes widen as you could hear and understand her.

"Who are you?"

"Ah right I'm Rosalyne-Kruzchka Lohefalter, you can call me Rosalyne.."

"... Why are you here?"

"I could ask the same.."

"What happen to that?" You asked as you notice your hands been small and your wearing a very long dress.

(Here your colour.)

as she smile sadly, As she hesitantly let out a sigh.

"Nothing just injured... And you are?"

"...I... Who.. Am I?.." You mumble to yourself as she curiously stare at you.

"I... Do not have a name"

Her smile wavered and her soft hands patted your hair as you feel warm around her.

"Then shall I give you a name?"

"...sure?"

"Hmm... (Name) it is then"

"(Name)?" You blink a bit yet smile up liking the new name you got as it sounded so familiar to you.

....

.....
..

....

.....

.....
..

....

...

Rosalyne was like an elder sister to you who eventually was the only one you talk with as both of you were lock in a prison? It wasn't that cold.

You and her stayed for a month though no information about the man who brought Rosalyne here.

"You don't know about archorns?"

"Yes? What's that" you asked as she sighed yet she hummed a song as you listen to her voice as she told the story about what archorn is through the song.

It was nice.. Yet your eyes darken when she mention about one thing.

"The archorn listen to everyone prayer"

"Did they listen to yours?"

"Yes!"

She smiled trying to hide her lies but it failed when she notice you e/c colour eyes mixed with Red hues.

"Then why are you lying to me?"

"......"

You frowned a bit until she hug you as you felt wet no, her tears on your shoulder.

"Rosa-neesan?"

"The.. Anemo.. Archorn... I.. My.. Husband... I.." She shuttered as you slowly patted her hair.

Until the door of the prison finally open up again as the guard with a mask came and spoke up.

"Sorry to interrupt but Our highness wants to meet you both."

You look at Rosalyne who nodded while willing her tears away and hold your tiny hands.

"Let's go.."

"...."

You nodded and walk beside her awaiting what ever will come and never knowing this will change your life forever.

....

.....

.

.....

....

...

..

...

...

....

..

.....

A:n- that's all? I guess hope you good luck