3

Months passed

      Jensoo is like two pretty bestfriends.They talk,study,hangout and do all type of crazy things.They are very clingy to each other.Taehyung and Jennie become friends in this period.Jennie help him to come out from his shell.She help him in his studies,hangout with him,Care about him.In total he depend on her for everything.Jungkook stop his bully activities because Jennie don't like it.He didn't disturb her ,He watch her from distance.He stalk her without her knowledge,only to admire her antics that put a smile on his face.

             Jungkook envied about Taehyung getting whole attention of Jennie.But he stay silent .No one knew that jungkook genuinely like Jennie.Its his first time have a feeling.Even though many girls fall for his devilishly handsome looks , he don't even spare a glance towards them.But now his eyes is stuck on this cat eyed girl who not even acknowledge his presence.

"when will you look at me ,angel?  I didn't thought that I would be jealous of some nerd guy in my whole existence."he whispered to himself and stare at her from distance ,who is laughing with Taehyung.

   "Tae ,you are so cute.I always have a urge to protect you from all"Jennie cooed by pinching his cheeks.Taehyung blushed .Jennie  feel some attraction towards him.She try to push that thoughts away.Taehyung also have a crush on Jennie ,but he is not sure about her feeling."jen please, I am not a baby"Taehyung complained with a pout."you are my baby"Jennie squished his face by cupping his cheeks with both hands . Taehyung covered his face with both hands to hide his blush.Jennie laughed at him by trying to remove his hands.

"Why are you so comfortable with him and ignore me like I don't exist for you" jungkook said sadly observe taennie laughing with eachother by holding hands .Jungkook took a last glance on them turn around and leave .Jungkook started to concentrate more on studies and Jennie .He changed his attitude too.Now he is more like a handsome teen who working hard for better future.He lost his so-called fake friends and gain friends like bambam and Jackson who genuinely be with him.Jackson and bambam knows jungkook's fat crush on Jennie but after witnessing how sad is he after taennie's closeness they both cheered him up by buying his favourite banana milk and distracting him by hangouts and studies

                  Taehyung on other hand is planning something else.

           Jennie walked through garden of school which is mostly ignored by students who is more interested in thier fake world than nature.She enjoyed 'her time'.It is the space she build to analyse herself to improve more.After having a abusive father Jennie lost her cute girl inside her.All witnessed her bubbly and happy side in school but no one witnessed her sorrow and trauma after being in years of abuse from her own father except jisoo .Jisoo is the person who find out the real kim Jennie who suffering from trauma .She consoled jennie.jennie's mom always on her side .Jisoo is like her own daughter.Jennie is more than happy to get a friend like jisoo ,who unexpectedly have her same Sur name.

"Kim jisoo ,after so many years I got someone who genuinely care for me.You turned to my friend to bestfriend to my sweet sister who got my back in my overcoming process of my trauma.I love you unnie and thankyou for loving a messed up girl who faking her happiness for others happiness "

     Jennie whispered and slowly look at the sky and smile at the view.Someone tapped her shoulder to see something unexpected in her 17 years of life.she stood there froze on her place.its like her throught went dry, her voice got lost.

Hey Loves♥️,sorry for late update.

•Vote
•Comment