〚 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 〛

┏━━━━━━━┓

𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

┗━━━━━━━┛

♡ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

●・○・●・○・●

Half an hour later, Fives finally tracked down Aria and approached her, "Hey Aria! Are you all right?" he asked as he removed his helmet. She smiled at him and responded with a nod. "I'm an Arc trooper now. Echo is as well, so we'll be staying in Kamino for a while to train. You will be staying here right?"

"Yes. I'll be staying. We can hang out after your training if you want, but I'm not sure how long I'll be around."

"Hopefully long enough. I still want to get to know you better,"He blushed as he realized what he had said.

She giggled trying to hide her blush, "So do I." Arc troopers needed special training as well as she did. It was exciting to see how much improvement they will see from each other soon.

Aria soon began training with her brother, Damian. He was relieved that he didn't have to start from the basics of fighting. She began fighting at the same time he did. It was difficult to predict what she would do next due to how flexible she was plus how she would strike unpredictably. As they trained, the brother noticed how much work she needed for defense. He demonstrated the ways he would do it for different sized opponents.

The lesson continued, They were working on more attacks.

He continued to block Aria's attacks. She had no idea if the attacks would be successful against the enemy due to him being pretty much still blocking them.

"Stay focused now; you must continue to attack, but not too fast, or your stamina will be drained.." As he continued to block, he said "..giving me enough to take you down."

The training for Echo and Fives was advanced for them to reach their independence in fighting. It was special for them to finally make it this far, heavy and the rest of domino squad would be proud.

After training, the brothers and Aria would hang out. Echo would talk about the days as cadets and Fives would talk about everything that would happen when he gets out there as arc trooper. Aria would also share her experience in combat. The friend group would sit together during lunch, obviously getting attention cause of aria being the only young woman there.

Aria went back to her room remembering what happened the night after the whole attack on kamino.

She got up to check who was knocking on her door. She checked to see who it was and smiled. The two clones were standing outside. She could finally tell who they are by the marks on their helmets. She welcomed them in. They liked how neat and well-organized the place was. Aria made sure that they had water and some freshly made treats. She knew how to treat her guests with lovely manners.

They both removed their helmets. "I have something for you, Aria," said Fives with a cute smile.

"You mean, WE have something for her," Echo clarified.

Fives stood up and reached for a box next to the door. "I tried not to sneak it in without you seeing it," he explained as he placed it down on a table. Echo nodded at the girl to open it. Aria quickly opened it to see a clone helmet.

"Is this the same helmet from when the attack happened?," she asked.

"Yes, it is. We didn't return it because we decided to give it to you. We did ask for permission. It was actually Echo's idea...kinda wish I could have given something special though," Fives rubbed the back of his head, making him look cute.

"This is special. It was given to me by ninety-nine so that I could protect myself. Now you two are gifting this to me. Fighting by your side...it is an experience I'll never forget. I'm happy I get to keep it. Thank you very much. Both of you." The clone brothers smiled as Aria talked. It moved Five's heart. The feeling was new to Fives, it was something about this young woman.

She kept the helmet on her nightstand. Looked at it everytime and thought about how these clones were different, each one having a different personality. People thought of them like droids but they are nothing like that.

●・○・●・○・●

☄. *.